The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMFG 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Russ making tripple doubles look like its nothing. This is crazy.

Pels schedule and injuries bout to catch up to them smh. Can't wait for the west playoffs. It's a bloodbath.

Now that KD is out, and the Spurs taking a slight step back...the West is WIDE open.

Knicks-West.:pimp:

Lakers paying Kobe and Nash this year. :lol:
24 again next year.
Dumb GM
Scott coaching in 2015
Not using analytics in today's NBA
Buss family ruining the Lakers franchise before our eyes.:rofl:  
The book on Byron is he doesn't prepare for games, he runs guys too hard in practice and he makes his rookies push baby strollers (Yet he wants them to act like men). He's a terrible coach but that's why the Lakers hired him. Byron will deliver the top overall pick, get fired then get paid not to coach. The Lakers will be back.

Last edited:
Russ making tripple doubles look like its nothing. This is crazy.

Pels schedule and injuries bout to catch up to them smh. Can't wait for the west playoffs. It's a bloodbath.

Now that KD is out, and the Spurs taking a slight step back...the West is WIDE open.
I think it's the Warriors or Spurs to lose at this point. :\

^
This guy hasnt been paying attention. Causal NBA fan at best.

Furthest thing from a casual. I know the Spurs have been playing better lately, hence the term "slight". Going to be tough for them to win out with no home court advantage. To me they were the favorites...now it's wide open. Not rocket science.

AD is really damn good. Thing that gets me most is how effortless and efficient he is. Hardly ever makes a bad play. Scary how good he is already.

4 in a Row. 6 of 8. Blake byke. CP playing like the best PG in the world. JJ the best shooter in basketball. 21 a game since the AS break. I'll take it :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom