The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the Lakers won't be trash forever but the Knicks will never make the Finals again?

eyes.gif
i have faith in fill and phish 

classic eastern conference though, few teams with meaningless regular season wins then everything goes up in flames before the playoffs allowing lebron to have an easy trip to the finals 

so the Lakers won't be trash forever but the Knicks will never make the Finals again?

:rolleyes

Don't worry, a lot of Lakers fans are also fond of assuring us Clippers fans that we'll be back to being the laughingstock of the league in 5 years.

GG bowb4me bowb4me
Wizards played the Kings tough in the first half.

Paul Pierce is a jerk

GG bro. Rudy was on fire. He knew his hometown was watching. Missed the 1st game too.

The biggest overall issue with the Wizards is we don't have a solid 20+ PTS a game scorer. Wall isn't a Russ or Curry type that can get you scoring consistently. Beal maybe will be but isn't now. KD solves that problem if healthy and IF we can land him.

Shaping up as crushing loss for #Celtics. Would go from 2.5 games out of 6th seed w/ win to possibly tie for 9th in East by night's end.

(Scott Souza)

"we don't care about these meaningless regular season games against Playoff teams"

How can one praise a team so much for racking up wins while simultaneously saying regular season wins are meaningless.

(Dwain Price )
Mavs owner Mark Cuban said acquiring Lamar Odom in 2011 "was by far the worst'' personnel move he's ever made.

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom