The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Warriors fans are the worst. I live in the bay, I was there when Kobe was getting MVP chants at "Roaracle" I was there when it was 90% Lakers fans at the game, and the BART ride home was basically a Lakers after party.

Now they wanna pop off at the mouth because they doing good, these the same fans that were Kings fans back in the day when they were good. Talking about I was a Peja fan from day 1. *****wtbs.

Stay Classy Warriors fans, you one Steph Curry ankle injury away from being first round fodder.

Last edited:
this is the first time warriors fans have dealt with "success" and their current roster doesnt even know what the second round is 
laugh.gif

forgive them

Spurs are just rolling :x

A little sluggish after the all star break but these dudes might grab a #3 seed

this is the first time warriors fans have dealt with "success" and their current roster doesnt even know what the second round is :lol:

forgive them

They faced the Spurs in 2013 Playoffs after beating the Nuggets in the 1st round though.

These Warriors fans are the worst. I live in the bay, I was there when Kobe was getting MVP chants at "Roaracle" I was there when it was 90% Lakers fans at the game, and the BART ride home was basically a Lakers after party.

Now they wanna pop off at the mouth because they doing good, these the same fans that were Kings fans back in the day when they were good. Talking about I was a Peja fan from day 1. *****wtbs.

Stay Classy Warriors fans, you one Steph Curry ankle injury away from being first round fodder.

Laker fans are scum of the earth. Shhhhhhhh

man what the hell happen to this thread? garbage *** fighting polluting this thread again

take that garbage to the lakers suck kobe sucks thread

The moment the Kings are most known for was when Robert Horry hit that shot :rofl: :rofl:

10horry-1-600.jpg

you kings fans should want to hang divac. hes the reason yall lost that game. he was a double agent. he tapped that ball out instead of securing the rebound. he gets the rebound and its over for the lakers

Last edited:
you kings fans should want to hang divac. hes the reason yall lost that game. he was a double agent. he tapped that ball out instead of securing the rebound. he gets the rebound and its over for the lakers

Nah, the tap was a fantastic play. All seriousness, 9 times out of 10 that play ends the game.

Can we take a moment to talk about these regular season HaLLLks?

ryanjumpman with acb right now shopping for a new washer and dryer at sears

its kind of odd how ryanjumpman disappeared and this spurs fan appears polluting the thread with spurs talk

we cant win :lol:

Last edited:
To be fair, the Lakers fans are actively vested in winning the lottery.

They are the driving force behind #teamtank and the franchise getting the #1 pick.

#winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom