The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
from 2013

18fd7q8hk31spjpg.jpg

Everyone knows the NBA will forever live in the Shadow of the Big Dipper's dong. Facts are Facts.  Men wanted to be him and women wanted to be with him. You think this Legend is allowing JR to sit at the round table?  Rodman, yes!  Jr?  Noooooo!

Wilt would
laugh.gif
at JR even responding to a txt from ONE girl

Because we all know that Chamberlain was all about that group chat.

Last edited:
Everyone knows the NBA will forever live in the Shadow of the Big Dipper's dong. Facts are Facts.  Men wanted to be him and women wanted to be with him. You think this Legend is allowing JR to sit at the round table?  Rodman, yes!  Jr?  Noooooo!
View media item 1457640
View media item 1457651
View media item 1457650

Wilt would :lol: at JR even responding to a txt from ONE girl
Because we all know that Chamberlain was all about that group chat.
View media item 1457645
View media item 1457654

wilt was huge lmaoo. you see how low his hand is on the ladies waist. his arms had to be 6 ft long

i'm sure wilt was all alpha too. no simping, no 2nd chances no love for these strumpets. if she aint getting loose, she gotta bounce. to hit 20k wimenz, you just dont have time to waste b. he was prolly stroking chicks during timeouts, during press conferences, in between takes of Conan, all that

i'm sure wilt was all alpha too. no simping, no 2nd chances no love for these strumpets. if she aint getting loose, she gotta bounce. to hit 20k wimenz, you just dont have time to waste b. he was prolly stroking chicks during timeouts, during press conferences, in between takes of Conan, all that
How you forget halftime?

Chamberlain was out there pulling dimes by the dozen
pimp.gif

Whereas JR's girls are probably all that minus the bag of chips.

Meanwhile Chamberlain had a secretary keeping track of his promiscuities.  A list actresses forced to take a ticket and get in line.  "I'm sorry Cathy, but Wilt is plum booked through April unless you can be here in the next half hour as he's nearly overdue for his afternoon old fashioned.  Pedal to the metal, Cathy..  Vrrooom, Vrroooom."

Last edited:
Real talk (maybe I should save this for General)

But does a stroke job or brains count as a body?

Both i think. there are chicks that will let you smash but not blow you, they save that for their husband or whatever bs is floating thru their little heads. Oral sex still counts as being with them...just let it be known when you keep track. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom