The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Grant Napear piñata for my birthday.

Except it was real life Grant Napear and I just beat him with a baseball bat.

Cavs winning it all if KD can't get healthy.
Ray Allen needs to go ahead and sign with the Clips.

Cavs/Clips Final

pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
NT after dark gets wild
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

that might be the first time in history anyone has said JR is top 5 at basketball

he's top 5 at other things tho like giving the pipe, partying, twitter, etc

One of my favorite players in NBA Live

He developed arthritis in his knee, but other than that he was an excellent player. What was the mystery?

Only thing I can think of is his numbers were great, but never for great teams. He was kinda like McGrady just before McGrady.

Last edited:
Only played in six playoff games, and it was in the latter years of his career (2006, Rd. 1 No. 1 Spurs vs. No. 8 Kings... 4-2 Spurs)

View media item 1457603

Played 78% SF with Vancouver in 2000-01, but 68% C in 2006-07 with Sacramento. Knee problems, but doubt there have been many swings like that.

He played 85 regular season games in 2003-04 :lol: (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/abdursh01/gamelog/2004/)

I don't know, he was just a top-5 PF for a very short time who was a very good FT shooter, and then it was done so suddenly without any finality of some sorts. Nobody will tell their kids about Shareef Abdur-Rahim though. :lol: I mean, you won't :lol:

I'm sure if Abdur-Rahim existed in this era we'd slander him to death or just be another Al Jefferson type player

Last edited:
I'm sure if Abdur-Rahim existed in this era we'd slander him to death or just be another Al Jefferson type player

Al Jefferson came to mind for me as well. Just one of those dudes that goes to work and is productive, but won't ever get the respect (comparatively) because of the teams they play for.

One of my favorite players in NBA Live

He developed arthritis in his knee, but other than that he was an excellent player. What was the mystery?

Only thing I can think of is his numbers were great, but never for great teams. He was kinda like McGrady just before McGrady.

Whenever he played against the Clippers they would show a graphic that showed he literally had the worst winning percentage in the history of the NBA for anplayer with a minimum of X amount of games. Would make me laugh every time :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom