The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to apologise to the city of chicago for all the drose slander, i discovered crack cocaine this weekend

377945_297841213589455_1682579029_n.jpg

you never got one of these during christmas time??

4.jpg

Ha ha ha this circus ball. Wait until the playoffs. GS gonna have to value possesions. I can't wait to see that switch flip.

Last edited:
Overhyped. Dude can ball and has great ball IQ, but imo he was over hyped coming out of the draft. I do believe that he will improve in the future though.

He can't shoot at all, like not even a little bit.

He's a good athlete but doesn't play with enough confidence and doesn't really have any go to moves.

steph in one of those zones right now

bogut dropping dimes thru traffic now :lol:

Last edited:
Overhyped. Dude can ball and has great ball IQ, but imo he was over hyped coming out of the draft. I do believe that he will improve in the future though.
That's the one thing he's got going for him, very savvy. What is he supposed to excel at though in terms of an actual strength? Don't think he has anything he can fall back on but he's very young

Definitely had questions on him during the draft process, his situation was pretty murky 

Sean Kilpartrick was at home a week ago and now he's hitting 3 threes in a row on the road. :pimp:

Wolves tank game Mona Lisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom