The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph Curry gonna put on another **** performance like he has the last 5 out of 6 games? No one saying anything about because the team is 5-0 during his ****** shooting performances.

Looks like Harden is running away with that MVP.

Wall is going to be ready.

Steph Curry gonna put on another **** performance like he has the last 5 out of 6 games? No one saying anything about because the team is 5-0 during his ****** shooting performances.

Like I said, the MVP award race isn't nearly as close as people are making it out to be. There's a distinct bit of separation between James Harden and the rest of the pack. It isn't that close honestly.

I never really notice when/if Curry has ****** games, and I don't think the national media does either :lol:

:smokin

Like I said, the MVP award race isn't nearly as close as people are making it out to be. There's a distinct bit of separation between James Harden and the rest of the pack. It isn't that close honestly.
Wonder if that one dude will admit Harden is an elite player now. He refuses 
laugh.gif

Out of all the guys that played on Team USA during the summer, who are you most impressed with?

Interesting that the best game performances this year have all come from Team USA guys....Curry, Kyrie, Klay, Harden, Russ, Ant, Boogie.

Out of all the guys that played on Team USA during the summer, who are you most impressed with?

Interesting that the best game performances this year have all come from Team USA guys....Curry, Kyrie, Klay, Harden, Russ, Ant, Boogie.

Klay & Cousins took their games to the next level this season.

Curry, Kyrie, Harden, etc were already stars before Team USA.

Klay, Boogie and AD.

nikola have it all.
rose, who? :nerd:
not sure if dirk/kd/ or nikola :smh:

w's celebrating their championship team. time flies, still remember that squad with barry, jamal, al, DD, :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom