The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wonder when people say the Warriors have the most loyal fan base. Not hating I just didn't hear a peep from folks with the likes of Bimbo Coles, Andrew Declerq, Todd Fuller, Chris Porter, Old Mark Price etc....essentially when Golden State was a graveyard. 
1) There was no social media back then
2) The Arena was still packed when we had those players you mentioned.

I always wonder when people say the Warriors have the most loyal fan base. Not hating I just didn't hear a peep from folks with the likes of Bimbo Coles, Andrew Declerq, Todd Fuller, Chris Porter, Old Mark Price etc....essentially when Golden State was a graveyard. 

this
if you listened to knbr, they still had a lot of talk on w's
i still remember calling in and saying how vonteego cummings was gonna be solid :lol:
w's gms were "a great time out"

Last edited:
I don't remember the arena being packed. I was there we used to move down all the time, and the seats were always free. That one year they played all there games in san jose same thing. Nevertheless, its all love. 

this
i still remember calling in and saying how vonteego cummings was gonna be solid :lol:

holy **** dont remember the last time i heard the name vonteego cummings :lol:

4 points on 2-7 shooting for Gortat. 7 points on 3-8 shooting for Nene. One player in double figures and it's John Wall.

So much for that theory I guess.

ujjq58vqjc1rnv5g7q9n02vnrw93u3adhpqh.gif

Wow. Bad, bad West coast trip for the Wiz. Goes to show that beating up on East teams is not the same as coming out West.

this

Where I grew up we never got the Kings games. It was Warriors only and I remember having an Jamison Jersey with stupid Thunder Bolt on the side :lol:

this

Where I grew up we never got the Kings games. It was Warriors only and I remember having an Jamison Jersey with stupid Thunder Bolt on the side :lol:

antawn :pimp:

still have my t-murph jersey somewhere in my closet :lol:

this

antawn :pimp:

still have my t-murph jersey somewhere in my closet :lol:

I have mine :lol: and I still wear it

Still tryna figure out why GS traded us Jamison and Gilbert. Dudes got us to the 2nd round back in the day. Why didn't GS want them?

Still tryna figure out why GS traded us Jamison and Gilbert. Dudes got us to the 2nd round back in the day. Why didn't GS want them?
We traded Jamison to Dallas for Nick Van Exel in 2003 and some old rule we wouldn't Match the offer for Gilbert.

Last edited:

thought the team was turning around. had a little win streak, but mookie got suspended cause he wanted to play golf and not show up to practice :smh:
think team ended up with 17 wins :lol:
anyone use to post on the espn boards back in 99? swear larry hughes was gonna be the savior. had a hot streak when he first got traded. dropped 30+ vs denver and lakers his first week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom