The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
nick van excel he did not.

i was all in on earl boykins. he was my favorite player that season :lol:

Last edited:
MVP is clearly curry. GSW finishes games in 3 quarters. That's why looking at numbers is just stupid. Plus it's not like harden has much better stats than steph. Steph shoots better in fg% 3pt% ft%. and Clearly Steph is a better facilitator.

Last edited:
MVP is clearly curry. GSW finishes games in 3 quarters. That's why looking at numbers is just stupid. Plus it's not like harden has much better stats that steph. Steph shoots better in fg% 3pt% ft%. Even though harden has more assists. Clearly Steph is a better facilitator.
Still won't give Harden his due eh 
laugh.gif

I forgot all about Jamison going to Dallas. There was a 3rd player who we had from GS too during that Arenas era. I can't remember who though.

I forgot all about Jamison going to Dallas. There was a 3rd player who we had from GS too during that Arenas era. I can't remember who though.

L-boogie hughes
shame what happened to his brother
larry hughes still one of my favorite warrior of all time. dude was great in the community
did everything great but shoot the ball. had a great year with mj

Last edited:
The commentators want me to talk about the defense, but nah man, can't help it, they throw up shots and neeeeeever miss :lol:

Last edited:
Now I know why I couldn't remember. Clown lead the league in steals for us then left to be LeBrons Pippen. Ha ha ha how that worked out. Haven't liked him since.

Last edited:
MVP is clearly curry. GSW finishes games in 3 quarters. That's why looking at numbers is just stupid. Plus it's not like harden has much better stats that steph. Steph shoots better in fg% 3pt% ft%. and Clearly Steph is a better facilitator.

Curry, Harden and Russ have been locks to win the award by different people all season. This MVP race has been the best one for as long as I can remember

if the rockets finish 3rd in the west i would give harden the mvp

lot of teams trying to take that spot tho

Hawks and Wizards joining the Eastern Conference slidefest lately with the Raptors, Bucks, and even Pacers, who have lost five in a row after coming out of the break hot.

Blow it up.

Last edited:
Welp. Good game GS fans. I stayed up and accepted my verbal abuse for the evening like a man.

Anyone have any leads on the whereabouts of Ryan? Dude has abandoned the Hawks when they need him most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom