The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. So you don't believe Curry is the clear case winner, but if he doesn't win, you will be upset.

So you beleieve he is the best player on the best team and should win it?

You kinda missed the point here. No, I dont believe that that the best player on the best team should always win. Never have subscribed to that line of thinking. However, it seems to be the way the voters give out th award every single year. If a team is the best or second best team and it has a superstar on it, he is the MVP. Thats seems to just be how it works.

So, finally, my favorite team is the clear cut best team in basketball this year. And we have a superstar leading our team. That is basically the formula for winning the MVP.....therefore I will be pissed if this is the year the voters seems to change how they vote.

Make sense?

who is the second best player on this rockets team? 
D-Mo? Crackhead Bev?

Meanwhile got another AllStar and potential DPOTY in stank breath Dray-day in GS.
bogut is also DPOTY worthy if he could stay healthy for 82 games

meanwhile harden is running around with three crackheads while his "star" teammate has grabbed more nutsacks than rebounds 

Last edited:
“It’s fine. It’s, it’s — you know, we’re not best friends, we’re not hanging out every day, but we see each other every day, whether at the practice facility, whether on the road or going to a game, so I think our relationship is also evolving. I can say the same with each and every coach, coach Blatt, and each and every player on the team, but that’s part of the NBA, and as I’ve said all along, as long as it’s for the greater good, then it’s fine, and I’m sure he’s going to have me in the next picture. We’ll see.”

it's obvious what's going on, and it's easy to speculate.   LOVE da true white cat, ain't gonna work.

Harden Leads Houston in season total Points,Assists,Steals and blocks while only trailing DMO by 14 rebounds if he manages to overtake DMO he will only be the 5th NBA player (not entirely sure)  to lead his team in all major categories joining Cowens ,KG , Pippen and LeBron.

but all he does is shoot free throws.....

after this season houston should have to pay a luxury tax or something for every season they dont get new jerseys.  i mean enough is enough already

“It’s fine. It’s, it’s — you know, we’re not best friends, we’re not hanging out every day, but we see each other every day, whether at the practice facility, whether on the road or going to a game, so I think our relationship is also evolving. I can say the same with each and every coach, coach Blatt, and each and every player on the team, but that’s part of the NBA, and as I’ve said all along, as long as it’s for the greater good, then it’s fine, and I’m sure he’s going to have me in the next picture. We’ll see.”

it's obvious what's going on, and it's easy to speculate.   LOVE da true white cat, ain't gonna work.

Is it possible that the whole KLove not being in pictures thing is Lebby trolling us just like he is with his hair/headband?

Is it possible that the whole KLove not being in pictures thing is Lebby trolling us just like he is with his hair/headband?

At an unrelenting pace, life arrives.

Of course the media had to come after the hawks for losing 3 in a row for the first time all year. Too late "experts" hawks already made u all look completely ******ed with your pre season picks. Sorry Marc Stein, too late now. Your an idiot.
RELAX.

Yall can't tell me to shut up when I'm talking good about the hawks all year and then only wanna talk about them when they lose

Last edited:
Can't even imagine how many trolls came out just to talk trash to a fan of the hawks for losing 3 straight regular season games. :lol: don't worry I didn't read any of the nonsense. It's the same **** every time. Still just the regular season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom