The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
GS vs POR 3 point shoot out? 
nerd.gif

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons  

Bucks! I think they've been involved in like 5 of the 15 craziest games this season.

id watch :lol:
:lol: at bill trying to throw shade at Miami every chance he gets. Still salty about ending Boston's little big 3 era.

Yo how is it even possible to let the Sixers score 70 in a half?

Brett Brown might be the real deal

Good to see McCollum show some light, I really thought he was gonna be Crawford pt II coming out of Lehigh

Last edited:
Real talk do you know how much of a monster you have to be to come out of Weber state and go top 10 and not have elite size at your position. dude acted a straight fool in those pre draft workouts. Like really embbarrassing fools. Would love to know who showed up at the workouts with him bc I'm pretty sure he had them reconsidering how good they really are in basketball.

Samething with Curry.

Last edited:
ESPN Stats & Info ‏
Most Game-Winning Buzzer-Beaters
Last 10 Seasons
Celtics      12
Bucks       10

Real talk do you know how much of a monster you have to be to come out of Weber state and go top 10 and not have elite size at your position. dude acted a straight fool in those pre draft workouts. Like really embbarrassing fools. Would love to know who showed up at the workouts with him bc I'm pretty sure he had them reconsidering how good they really are in basketball.

Samething with Curry.
eyes.gif

Huh?!

Both are 6'3 PGs...

That's elite size for the position, bruh.

Last edited:
:rolleyes

Huh?!

Both are 6'3 PGs?! 

That's elite size for the position, bruh.

Wait??

Curry was like 170 coming out, what's elite about that? What is there to debate you acting like I'm knocking them or something. I'm speaking to how nice they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom