The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes.gif

Huh?!

Both are 6'3 PGs?! 

That's elite size for the position, bruh.
Wait??

Curry was like 170 coming out, what's elite about that?
not sure i understand this statement

Wait??

Curry was like 170 coming out, what's elite about that? What is there to debate you acting like I'm knocking them or something. I'm speaking to how nice they are.
I wasn't acting like you were knocking them at all actually.  All I'm saying is that both those PGs are tall and thus have elite size at their position.  Now all of a sudden you're speaking to weight..  Weight at that position doesn't matter as much as you'd like to think.  It's not like they're banging down in the post, mang.  Next thing people will be calling KD massively undersized despite being a nearly 7 foot SF.   

Real talk do you know how much of a monster you have to be to come out of Weber state and go top 10 and not have elite size at your position. dude acted a straight fool in those pre draft workouts. Like really embbarrassing fools. Would love to know who showed up at the workouts with him bc I'm pretty sure he had them reconsidering how good they really are in basketball.

Samething with Curry.

You might as well add Jimmer Fredette & C. J. McCollum to that list also :lol:

Last edited:
I wasn't acting like you were knocking them at all actually.  All I'm saying is that both those PGs are tall and thus have elite size at their position.  Now all of a sudden you're speaking to weight..  Weight at that position doesn't matter as much as you'd like to think.  It's not like they're banging down in the post, mang.  Next thing people will be calling KD massively undersized despite being a nearly 7 foot SF.   

Bruh curry is not towing over any pg in the league so no he doesn't have elite size.

Elite size is John, Rose and Russ that's elite size.

Kd is 7 playing the 3 so that's a bad comparison.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom