The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
no heat jersey 
nerd.gif

that 06 all star joint is dope 
pimp.gif

@NStauskas11: Wait what does "Sauce Castillo" mean? Since when was that my nickname lol!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just saw that the only game tomorrow is Bucks v Pacers .... maybe I'll actually go out for a change.

Oh wow, wtf man.

Great time to be stuck at home recovering from surgery, smh

you had surgery? :nerd:

how ya feeling?

This morning yea. Feelin pretty good until i just got up to pee. That was an adventure. And all the blood rushed to my leg while i was standing up so it starting hurting like a *****

damn

get well soon man

Thanks man

That's cool that Kidd landed Jabari a Gatorade commercial.

Team is on the come up, Gatorade can see it. $

Spurs/Cavs finals is the best bet.

GSW playing well but you never see a young team go from 1st round exit to NBA Finals in one swing. It's a process. They'll get run out of the building by the Spurs in the WCF and build off that.

I know you said "young" but Lakers went from 1st Round Exit to Finals the next year.

Anything is possible... and I'm rooting for Warriors to take it all the way!

GSW playing well but you never see a young team go from 1st round exit to NBA Finals in one swing. It's a process. They'll get run out of the building by the Spurs in the WCF and build off that.

I know you said "young" but Lakers went from 1st Round Exit to Finals the next year.

So did the Mavs in 2011.

So did the Mavs in 2011.
Kobe already had 3 rings and Dirk been to the finals already and many failures in the WCF. I wouldnt put GSW in the same situation as them

So did the Mavs in 2011.
Kobe already had 3 rings and Dirk been to the finals already and many failures in the WCF. I wouldnt put GSW in the same situation as them

Okay how about Miami? Look, all I'm saying bro is that anything is possible.

And it's not like Warriors core hasn't been playing together for awhile.

Last edited:
But it's not just one swing. They were in the second round before that and imo lost last year because of bogut's injury. Im not saying theyre going to win it all but they won't lose because of lack of experience or cohesiveness that you're trying to imply.
Well, we'll see come May then

BTW: Yall lost because Klay was a no-show. Not because of Bogut's injury :lol:
What's your definition of a no-show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom