The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true tho, business owners get sued for the stupidest ****. All they're trying to do is make a good living off their craft and then you got dishonest customers trying to get free services so they'll sue or file a dispute with their bank or some other BS.

If the Warriors don't win will this be the biggest chokejob in the history of the league?

Plz reply.

If the Warriors don't win will this be the biggest chokejob in the history of the league?

Plz reply.

Im not gonna give em a chip now but it will be nice to see how they're shooting translates to the conference finals and finals if they make it that far

I expect them to choke worse then Harden in the finals, cause you gotta fail before you succeed

The Warriors thing is funny because for as many people who say they should win it all because of how they are running the table in the regular season, theres an equal amount of people saying that they wont have a chance. Its not a situation like Miami where everyone is locking them into the Finals from the jump. That being said I dont think they win it all this year.

Watch "Lebron James mix - King of Flop" on YouTube:

best player in the world tho :lol:. Footage says it all. No idea how folks can root for this dude.
JVG - "What kind of league are we becoming if that's a flagrant foul?" :rofl:

Last edited:
You would have thought I was a Cavs fan at the beginning of the year, the way I backed Blatt and co.

Not many Cav fans were with me, or even coming in.

Well, Cavs won

Last edited:
Playoffs slows down plays for everyone the physical plays are amped up and you actually have to call plays to make ish work with that being said all this free dancing guys are doing in the reg season wont be happening in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom