The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hitters are just people playing catch? :x

A no hitter is a bunch of professionals being stopped by a guy determined to keep then from doing part their job.

Imagine a main defender surrounded by a bunch of other defenders who succeed in SHUTTING DOWN not only the best offensive players, but the ENTIRE offense. :x

The entire offense is some dude standing there with a stick in his hand. One at a time. The rest of the offense is sitting down or scratching their balls. All while two people play catch.
That's one way of putting it. In the end, no matter the sport, you only have to stop one guy at a time. Lebron, Kyrie, and Love can't all score simultaneously. :lol:

It's extremely difficult to hit a baseball. 
not at 60 MPH.
I never played in my life before, went to the batting range, and first 10-12 times I missed, then I got used to it and would hit like 6 of 10. 

Never tried on 90, maybe when I heal from back surgery

i know/understand  exactly how difficult the sport is ...difficulty has nothing to do with how boring baseball is 
This is true. 
It's extremely difficult to bowl a perfect game.
roll.gif

If you've ever stood in a batters box and tried to hit a 60 MPH fastball you'd respect the game alot more.
even more difficult to watch some out of shape dude try to hit a ball
roll.gif

considering messaging the dude who always says 'can we talk about the hawks' just to get back to basketball

we know bball and football are the dominant sports in this country. didnt know a lot of dudes here didn't like baseball

*kerry wood 20K game was one of the best individual performances i've ever watched

back to basketball please sirs

i wanna see nba head coaches wearing their team's uniforms during games lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom