The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
these things are true 

watching people kick a ball around for 90 minutes without any scoring :x
I can't do it man, 1-0 after all that damn running lol. Least in baseball if it's 1-0 it was just a couple guys out there slinging the hell out the baseball and batters getting up and sitting down.

Last edited:

Watching Soccer is by far the worst sport to see live. Almost feel asleep at a MLS game at the local JC
laugh.gif
you do realize the Earthquakes got a new soccer specific stadium right.... 

and that they literally had the absolute worst stadium situation for the last 8 years...... Kings-esque almost
I know it just opened
I hate that I just defended the Earthquake... can't stand that club

I hate baseball and my father taught me basketball / football. I caught on to soccer myself a few years ago and enjoy watching it. Baseball is so damn boring to me. Its more fun when playing it, but I'll rather play football and basketball any day of the week.

Watching Soccer is by far the worst sport to see live. Almost feel asleep at a MLS game at the local JC :lol:
you do realize the Earthquakes got a new soccer specific stadium right.... 

and that they literally had the absolute worst stadium situation for the last 8 years...... Kings-esque almost

I know it just opened
I hate that I just defended the Earthquake... can't stand that club

I hate Soccer. So understandable

these things are true 

watching people kick a ball around for 90 minutes without any scoring 
sick.gif
I can't do it man, 1-0 after all that damn running lol. Least in baseball if it's 1-0 it was just a couple guys out there slinging the hell out the baseball and batters getting up and sitting down.
in basketball they try to score every 24 seconds

in football any play can result in a touchdown at any time

in baseball any pitch can result in a home run/score at any time

in soccer and hockey its 80% watching the ball/puck get passed around with no hopes of anything exciting happening

If there is one thing about baseball that is dope is watching a good pitcher. I would actually go out of my way to catch games where Yu Darvish was pitching, his delivery/variety of pitches was just :x

in basketball they try to score every 24 seconds

in football any play can result in a touchdown at any time

in baseball any pitch can result in a home run/score at any time

in soccer and hockey its 80% watching the ball/puck get passed around with no hopes of anything exciting happening
repped couldn't agree more

"Kevin McHale, one time, did one of the dirtiest things anybody can do to an opposing player,” Bird told Mazzeo. “He told his buddy, a college friend, a teammate (at one point) at the end of the game in Golden State we were up pretty big — and we were just getting ready to go out of the game — and Kevin told him when he came in, he said, ‘When you get the ball in the low post, you just turn and shoot it over me, and I’ll just act like I’m defending you.’ Sure enough, they threw it in there, he turned and Kevin batted the shot about six rows up into the stands. And I mean I felt so bad for the guy, and the guy was pissed. And I went over to (Celtics coach) K.C. Jones and I said, ‘Get me out of here. This kid’s out of control, this kid’s out of control.’ It was the worst thing I’d ever seen on the basketball court, but that’s why I remember it to this day. You don’t do that to your friend (laughs).”

People play fifa, watch one barca match, and call themselves soccer fans :lol:

Baseball, football, soccer, and hockey are all better than basketball but basketball is still entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom