The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was responding to dudes asking me my basketball background as if I can't appreciate how hard it is to become a pro.

Uhhhhh, no.

That's not why I asked. I asked so I could tailor my rebuttal around your experience. In an attempt to make it more relatable.

People don't respect the talent of pro athletes. It's hilarious. :lol:

I played hockey with a 7th round NHL draft choice, who washed out in a couple years and tried to catch on as a fighter.

He DESTROYED everyone. and this is in Canada, guys can play hockey. Dude was out there, just chilling scored like 10 goals and peaced out. :lol:

I'll never forget this.

Some people in here need to be humbled.

dudes are silly.

dudes in here cant fathom how good pros are in person, like being on the court with them.

qunicy miller came to my gym about 4 months ago and completely dominated. and my gym is full of former college players and high school players headed to major college.

Last edited:
He probably really believed when jadakiss said there was a dude in prison better than jordan :lol:

Y'all got it man. Every professional in the world is the best and if your not a pro your worse than the worse pro. If that's what y'all believe go right on ahead.

Try this, go up to the biggest dude y'all can find and tell them they can't fight because they aren't professonal boxers or MMA dudes. I bet you'll see the flaw in your logic real quick.

Last edited:

Blake Griffin's Austin Rivers impression :lol:

:lol: :lol:

When is this guy a free agent?

457753733_8.jpg

Kyle Taylor Korver Smith. Dude flouncing when he jacks 3s. Has an ugly face, always plastic surgery to his werewolf eyes. He has these fake Veneer teeths like Miley and Taylor Swift.

Dude proally faps to coocold films.

Spread um babay boy.
korver.JPG

alpha_werewolf__detail_by_alicemonstrinho-d5vmstk.png

6356217515735021851116205440_Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Y'all got it man. Every professional in the world is the best and if your not a pro your worse than the worse pro. If that's what y'all believe go right on ahead.

Here is fat Brian Scalabrine mixing the best local guys in boston with the greatest of ease.

Here is fat Brian Scalabrine mixing the best local guys in boston with the greatest of ease.

There aren't many people out here who can compete. I never said the best of Boston can. Ha ha ha

To act like no one on earth can is a joke. You can't be serious.

he pulls pants over his belly button. thats not even 1 on 1. thats a fake game with failed street players.

first off that cant be the best Boston has to offer. :lol:

They held a tournament I think for the right to face scal and these were the best guys.

Look man Scal is 6'10 and is significantly more athletic than the average human. Guys are going to look bad against him.:lol:

Last edited:
since he fat. bring in a quick cat, hell cross him ovah all day. plus Scalabrine proally stinks and puts fish oil in his.pits.

He probably really believed when jadakiss said there was a dude in prison better than jordan :lol:

Try this, go up to the biggest dude y'all can find and tell them they can't fight because they aren't professonal boxers or MMA dudes. I bet you'll see the flaw in your logic real quick.
Now your naivete is really starting to show.

"Of course he can fight. He's huge!"

Nah, not even. :lol:

They held a tournament I think for the right to face scal and these were the best guys.

Look man Scal is 6'10 and is significantly more athletic than the average human. Guys are going to look bad against him.:lol:

look you aint got to tell me...my remember when Scal was at SC and frying the whole Pac-10

Last edited:
Luke Walton, Sclabrine, Mark Madson, Ryan Kelly.

Nters always seem to think they can beat these guys.

I wonder what they all have in common? :nerd: :lol:

I remember back in the day ppl thought and1 dudes could be stars in the league :lol:

Alimoe is probably the only dude that couldve been above avg

lol, dont go there. easy to beat dem.dough. all u gotta do is out quick dem. those guys are slow Forwards. u gots to jack 3s

i promise you nobody in this whole thread wants anything to do with Mark Madson. especially 1 on1. my god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom