The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The history has nothing to do with this. This current Warriors team is deeper and is better coached than previous years.

This is also probably the most bi polar team in the league. At this point, I don't even know what to expect anymore. They could play like **** to end the season then surprise everybody come playoff time. Just like everybody counted them out after getting worked in Game 1 against OKC and took the series to 7 games.

Welp that's all I needed to see from the warriors...

If they can impose there style on the grizz....

Finals :pimp:

Have we seen the Spurs in their final form yet? I'm almost there with you guys. Not yet though.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Why do people get mad at ryanjumpman for talking about regular season matchups against opponents and comparing that to playoff success, but people doing it now :lol: .

The history has nothing to do with this. This current Warriors team is deeper and is better coached than previous years.
This was the biggest argument against what bhz said but he doesn't agree.
And no I don't think just this one game shows that the grizz isn't a bad match up.

This was the biggest argument against what bhz said but he doesn't agree.
And no I don't think just this one game shows that the grizz isn't a bad match up.

You never know what you're getting until see both teams playing with their seasons on the line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom