The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give GSW a lot of credit, though. We looked like ****, but they imposed their will on us early. They are rolling right now and definitely look like the best team in the league. I'm not going to discredit them at all. But, I'm also not going to say this game means a lot. jump man said it himself that he doesn't care if they win or lose tonight. :lol:

Have we seen the Spurs in their final form yet? I'm almost there with you guys. Not yet though.

I'm not counting them out until they get dealt with...

But they're too inconsistent to mess with a warriors team that's clicking on all cylinders

Cavs just got beat by brooklyn too but we all know it doesn't matter when they lose only when they win. LBJ and Kyrie out there loggin 38 mins.

Last edited:
I give GSW a lot of credit, though. We looked like ****, but they imposed their will on us early. They are rolling right now and definitely look like the best team in the league. I'm not going to discredit them at all. But, I'm also not going to say this game means a lot. jump man said it himself that he doesn't care if they win or lose tonight. :lol:
Gsw is looking like exactly what you want your team to look heading into the post season. No injuries, players knowing, accepting and flourishing in their roles, great defensive efforts and ball movement, etc. I can't wait for the playoffs :pimp:

WALL. Beal is dishing to John for 3s now. Wall with another 30 point game. Uh oh.

Last edited:
Gsw is looking like exactly what you want your team to look heading into the post season. No injuries, players knowing, accepting and flourishing in their roles, great defensive efforts and ball movement, etc. I can't wait for the playoffs :pimp:

One thing I will say...it'll be good to see a different squad/player win a title for once. :lol: Tired of it being Lebron's squad and the Spurs. I definitely enjoyed the Mavs run in 2011.

Rockets about to get the 2nd seed to only make Harden's MVP chances go up more. :nerd:

Last edited:
Funny how when your team loses regular season is irrelevant but when it comes to the playoffs dudes bring up what happen in regular season games

Funny how when your team loses regular season is irrelevant but when it comes to the playoffs dudes bring up what happen in regular season games

I think you can look at matchups from the regular season when it comes to a playoff series, but I think its one of the lowest things you can look at from an argument standpoint. There are so many things that factor into those regular season matchups. Back 2 backs, injuries, teams not being as motivated to play, team going through a slump, etc. In the playoffs, the teams are getting the same amount of rest and you don't have to game plan for a different squad every night. You are game planning for the same squad every single night in a 7 game series. The game gets slower, defenses get tougher, coaching becomes more important, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom