The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be, Harden was in the 30% area for a long time. He might still be, havent looked

Last edited:
E Bled out here being average again?
Par for the course.
Dude average G, accept it
Lillard has eight points on 11 shots, zero free throw attempts, one assist and two turnovers.

Defense is part of this thing, too.

Come on G. Dude shot like 11% from the field, per usual. His defense is what keeps him average, dude is boo boo with a breakout game every, every, hell, every like 3rd Sunday of odd months.

Stop it

yall do the whole BET the SIG thing over hear? like do wages. like if OKC outta the playoffs. someone will sport a SIG?

Boy Oklahoma is on smooth struggle, everywhere in Sports.
Kruger should have bested Izzo.
Scott Brooks, it's up to you now,

Boy Oklahoma is on smooth struggle, everywhere in Sports.
Kruger should have bested Izzo.
Scott Brooks, it's up to you now,

C'mon man. You know Tom Izzo is a beast come tournament time. They shouldn't be surprising anyone.

Cavs never even got started. Try and put together a championship team within a few months halfway through the season :lol: no way that team is winning a chip this year.

Last edited:
I believe Shaq. Obviously the majority of you were likely born post 1995, so you don't know how talented his Orlando Magic teams were from 1993-1996.

If he had stayed in Orlando, it would've been some epic East Finals matchup a wkth Chicago, and I believe the Magic would have sent Chicago home early...again. The Magic likely would've won it in 1998 or 1999.

Last edited:
I believe Shaq. Obviously the majority of you were likely born post 1995, so you don't know how talented his Orlando Magic teams were from 1993-1996.

If he had stayed in Orlando, it would've been some epic East Finals matchup a wkth Chicago, and I believe the Magic would have sent Chicago home early...again. The Magic likely would've won it in 1998 or 1999.
penny wasnt the same penny after injuries. They are still not even close to beating Chicago.

Last edited:
That Zach Lowe JJ Reddick Pod 
pimp.gif
, dude was mad honest on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom