The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida has no state taxes so i doubt money was a issue, plus shaq said "they have a young team" imo implying to kobe who was already being compared to mj at the time
Stop implying that Shaq came to LA because of Kobe

Kobe "was being compared to a young MJ at the time" yet he went 13th overall and LA got him for Vlade. Folks thought he could be special of course, but nobody imagined just how good with the exception of probably Jerry West

Shaq came to LA because the city of Orlando soured him with the way they treated him and Shaq wanted to become an icon. Movies, music, big stage, etc. Hollywood offered him all that more than Orlando could

This. Kobe wasn't looked at as a sure thing coming outta HS like LeBron. HS players wasn't getting that type until the 2000's.

Not a joke, I really never knew that :lol:

Type of stuff you keep to yourself. :lol:

[quote name="rck3sactown"][QUOTE name="dmbrhs"][QUOTE name="Jumpman II"]
Shaq Says He 'Would've Stayed' in Orlando If He Had a Mulligan[/QUOTE]Shaq is lying.[/QUOTE]Shaq's just saying what the people in Orlando want, especially with the whole shindig they're throwing for him.[/quote] Thank you. Exactly.

If it were a Lakers event: "My time in Orlando prepared me for my time with the best franchise in the league."

At an event in Miami: "This was the classiest organization I ever played with, and I can say I played with the greatest SG of my time."

Cleveland, Phoenix: "This event is wonderful. I'm flattered. Don't remember playing here, but there are pictures proving it, so I'm sure it was great."

Boston event: "Most professional organization. Was an honor."

Last edited:

low key shaq made better rap music than 99% of the garbage that's out today

would listen to shaq over jcole and drake 
Taking your homerism to another stratosphere with that one

smile.gif

TWISM was that jam though

Last edited:
[quote name="Nelson999"]Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute. They held then Olympics in Atlanta?[/quote]Bruh. :lol:

Since this is the NBA thread, look up 96 Atlanta Dream Team :smokin Had teams going up against Shaq, Hakeem, Ewing, & David Robinson. :x :smh: :smokin

there is no way that cheif keef song is not intentionally a satire of terrible music

like there is no way anyone with an IQ over 5 would make a song like that without knowing its terrible 

there is no way that cheif keef song is not intentionally a satire of terrible music

like there is no way anyone with an IQ over 5 would make a song like that without knowing its terrible 
first and last chief keef song ill hear. 

Last edited:
what happened to the good ol days where rap was about rapping better than the next man, talking about how dope you were because your flow/lyrics/wordplay/storytelling was better than the next man. now its all garbage about fake streetcred and doing drugs, saying the same thing over and over without even trying to rhyme. everyone making songs for the lowest common denominator so they can get a radio hit and get their 15 seconds of fame

disgusting 
sick.gif

at least we have kendrick 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom