The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard was asked if his relationship with Bryant has informed how he and James Harden get along.

“We’re not super close but we do talk, we sit down, we have conversations,” Howard said of Harden. “I’ve never had any issue with James. The biggest reason for me to come to Houston was to play alongside James. I knew I made [the right decision] when I first made it, watching him play and now how he’s grown as a player and a person. It’s great to watch. I came to win. There’s no ego with me, it’s not about me. It’s about us, what we can do together. I’ve won all the individual awards, besides the MVP, and at this point all that stuff is irrelevant. What’s more important is us coming together to win a championship."

Always knew this guy was a Beta.

View media item 1466449
How that prove he beta :lol:  take a seat

Shhhhhh choose your battles wisely

dwight-howard-hug.gif%3Fw%3D480%26h%3D270

Howard was asked if his relationship with Bryant has informed how he and James Harden get along.

“We’re not super close but we do talk, we sit down, we have conversations,” Howard said of Harden. “I’ve never had any issue with James. The biggest reason for me to come to Houston was to play alongside James. I knew I made [the right decision] when I first made it, watching him play and now how he’s grown as a player and a person. It’s great to watch. I came to win. There’s no ego with me, it’s not about me. It’s about us, what we can do together. I’ve won all the individual awards, besides the MVP, and at this point all that stuff is irrelevant. What’s more important is us coming together to win a championship."

Always knew this guy was a Beta.

View media item 1466449

true. be hides behind his coconut shoulders. and has shorty and driver permit kids doing pull ups on his meat.

the only legit Beta class act ever in the NBA was Ray Allen. he didnt give a crap when KG meat touching fool and wheel.chair dry gin voice pierce ragged on hin.

ray is soft, a beta, but a class act. dwight is effinmate and a lefit clown, cant blame him dough. guess he likes the sword fights with issac cannon. whey dey at dough.

:rofl:

@Espngreeny: There were 148 fouls called in 160 minutes of basketball last night.
#ComeOnMan #NCAA

Last thing on college ball... this is another problem, there's no flow to a lot of these games. It's so sloppy and disjointed.

Gasol is the true MVP on the BULL's team.  Not Butfutts, not DesiKNEE Rose, but Gasol.  Dude's a gramps, schooling, scoring, blocking, for the Bulls night in and night out.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's hardly been out like ButFutts, and Knee Rose.  He the true MVP that most don't realize because they are caught up w/ the Curry, Harden, Russell bullnesst.  But the greatest feeling is when other Laker fans cut down on him and dog him.  GASOL is the man.

A class act.  

Last edited:
Loving the Pau resurgence, been one of my favorite players since the Grizz days, dude's game has aged so gracefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom