The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

that foul against the raptors to end the third with harden driving was an awful call. that was garbage
i know...
mean.gif

So was drake a bandwagon fan? dude was at every raptors game in the beginning of the season. wearing those foo foo *** owl jackets and looking like a thot. Havent seen pix of dude around in months.Only at big games so he can see the guys he's a groupie for.

And why isn't Derozan better? I thought he had solid potential to be a better 2 than he is. dude is very meh

So was drake a bandwagon fan? dude was at every raptors game in the beginning of the season. wearing those foo foo *** owl jackets and looking like a thot. Havent seen pix of dude around in months.Only at big games so he can see the guys he's a groupie for.

And why isn't Derozan better? I thought he had solid potential to be a better 2 than he is. dude is very meh
I think he's at todays game. 

and Derozan had a rough year... he was an iron man until this groin injury. he's back now but still no improvement over last year...where-as every other year its a noticeable improvement.

and Derozan had a rough year... he was an iron man until this groin injury. he's back now but still no improvement over last year...where-as every other year its a noticeable improvement.

I hate how injuries can spoil a career. I thought dude would be kinda legit. There's still time to be nice.

I hate how injuries can spoil a career. I thought dude would be kinda legit. There's still time to be nice.
As long as he can score 28 per game in the playoffs i'm fine with it. He just needs to keep getting to the line, harden-style.

:wow: 28?! Is that where his avg has been? What makes you think he can do that? I'd guess Lou Will could/would before him. Not because of ability, but intent. Doesn't seem like Demar presses the issue enough.

When is kyle coming back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom