The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
28?! Is that where his avg has been? What makes you think he can do that? I'd guess Lou Will could/would before him. Not because of ability, but intent. Doesn't seem like Demar presses the issue enough.

When is kyle coming back?
lowry will be ready for play-offs...i don't mind him resting til then

i'm just saying 28 is what he NEEDS to do for this raptors squad to win in the playoffs....either that or JV needs to drop 20 a game.

Derozan can only do it if he gets to the line a ton ... which is what he should be doing after seeing what harden is up to

Last edited:
Tbh im surprised amir johnson have been in the L for this long
really?

dude is dope when he's healthy....but he's out here playing with like 7 injuries probably. I think they just need to rest him until playoffs now....same with lowry.

I think last year the stats were in favour of him affecting the most shots around the rim (no idea what stat that was or how it was calculated...just read an article about it.
roll.gif

Tbh im surprised amir johnson have been in the L for this long

really?

dude is dope when he's healthy....but he's out here playing with like 7 injuries probably. I think they just need to rest him until playoffs now....same with lowry.

I think last year the stats were in favour of him affecting the most shots around the rim (no idea what stat that was or how it was calculated...just read an article about it.:rofl:
Yeah I know he's a great player for the raps but my statement was based on when he was younger in detroit. I thought he was going to be another athletic 4 who won't fulfil their potential and leaves the league within 5 years. I'm glad I was wrong and I love his game now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom