The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only beef with Bledsoe is...he wanted to be the man, he is the man. And I don't like his attitude about it all of a sudden. The end.

The cat was average, and got what he wanted, a chance to show he was more than that,

It doesn't always work out at first, but you have to persevere, will he. His attitude tells me no, he won't.

Everybody wants your job, until they have it, and then what. Man up or shut the **** up, just keep a good attitude about it either way, Bled has some work to do. Not just him, though.

And the expectations of Phoenix were playoffs, in my book.

Last year they were close, real close, all guys played hard until the last bell rung, and they missed.

Goran, Bled, Twins, Green all played their hearts out to get in, and missed.

This year, Bled wanted credit for last year, and Goran. Boy were they wrong, pissing contest.

Frye and Barbosa held that team together last year, give them the credit. Closer than this year with Bled winning, but losing. Average cat

I'm off it though. 

I want to see this game. 

10:30 PM ET

TNT

Warriors

(60-13, 26-11 away)

Clippers

(49-25, 27-10 home)

Preview

PickCenter  
in.gif
 »

Line: LAC -2.0   O/U: 214

Conversation  »  Tickets  » 

Bledsoe wanted to get PAID, as does 99.9% of all pro athletes. He could give 2 ***** about "being the man" 
laugh.gif
 as long as his bank account look right. And it does

If you expected PHX to make the playoffs, that's being either overly optimistic or borderline foolish. They were darkhorses to make it but to flatout expect them to is a reach. Again, if they were in the East you'd get your wish

Last edited:
CP really has the West in his hands this year.

After the year his team had with injuries, and blossoms because of injuries, his team has to be the Favorite out West with his experience and skill set, right now.

I mean that's the way I see it, logical favorites out West with that talent. 101%

Last edited:
 From watching the little bit of Rudy Gobert I've seen, I don't know if he has a NBA MVP caliber post game
Gobert is the classier version of Whiteside.

Both leave a lot to be desired.

Rim protection and beasting goes far, until people learn to pump fake and lean and or box out. Easy fix, Kanter won Gobert lost.

CP really has the West in his hands this year.
After the year his team had with injuries, and blossoms because of injuries, his team has to be the Favorite out West with his experience and skill set, right now.
I mean that's the way I see it, logical favorites out West with that talent. 101%

No.

Props to Gobert for contending and not backing down.  He blocked and made Wiggins repulse and fall.  Great !

Ok, GSW is good enough this year, to beat Clippers.
A hardened Clipper, the same Clippers that gave it to them last year?

If you have to bet your last meal on GSW or Clip, you are going to bet on GSW @youngwolf
 ? Be real

Yes.

If they stay healthy, the title is theirs.

Last edited:
Ok, GSW is good enough this year, to beat Clippers.
A hardened Clipper, the same Clippers that gave it to them last year?

If you have to bet your last meal on GSW or Clip, you are going to bet on GSW @youngwolf
 ? Be real

Gave it to them? :lol: What the hell....

They went to 7 games and lost by like 5 points in Clippers house.

If Warriors had home court, I think they would have won it. They are a lot better this year!

Last edited:
Barely getting past the Warriors would be a better statement then.
If you want to say it that way, say it. I said what happened.

GSW got the business last year, hurt even worse the way it happened. But whatever, yea, they both fought valiantly, and GSW deserved to win if Clippers didn't. Rah Rah. Runner up **** to the runner ups of the Runner ups.

First round exit G, got the business

You can't tell Warriors fans a damn thing 
laugh.gif

They better win it all cuz that libel train is coming down those tracks...

My worst failures were the closest losses.

One thing is true, it shows your potential.

Bigger truth is, it shows I wasn't good enough. Much more heartbreaking and harder to accept. Still true all the same is,  I was bested, and with good reason.

I'm back though, so is GSW. godspeed GSW

Last edited:

My worst failures were the closest losses.

One thing is true, it shows your potential.

Bigger truth is, it shows I wasn't good enough. Much more heartbreaking and harder to accept. Still true all the same is,  I was bested, and with good reason.

I'm back though, so is GSW. godspeed GSW
nthat.gif

"Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred from The Dark Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom