The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

My worst failures were the closest losses.

One thing is true, it shows your potential.

Bigger truth is, it shows I wasn't good enough. Much more heartbreaking and harder to accept. Still true all the same is,  I was bested, and with good reason.

I'm back though, so is GSW. godspeed GSW
nthat.gif

"Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred from The Dark Knight
"de lan bour geenee den? much mo sut ule" 
pimp.gif

no more disrespecting and calling first round exits. you can't compare the teams from before to the current team, given the 'fact' that teams have tinkered w/ the line up.  

I bet Kerr and Steph and Klay and Barnes and Bogut and Speights care, that real deprecation of men and boys

Grizzlies getting mental collapse too.  Damn ,damn, damn, it's supposed to be the CAVS w/ mental issues, and team disarray.

I was looking forward to possibly playing the Hawks in the first round, but we squandered all hopes of a playoff bid last night.

Last edited:
Shows u what type of shape the league as a whole is in right now when there are only 2 good teams in the entire eastern conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom