The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i have bad friends, they stuck me with a Clippers jersey. Its stinking up my house
I would never do this to you 
embarassed.gif

Do people really wear jerseys? To the game or just on a regular day? It looks ridiculous either way but at least it would make more sense at a game.

Do people really wear jerseys? To the game or just on a regular day? It looks ridiculous either way but at least it would make more sense at a game.

I just bought my 1st jersey in years and it was a Vancouver Reeves throwback from M&N (during the 50% off sale?). I only wore it twice and that was to the beach and a park :lol:

can i have the jersey? Always wanted that white Chris Paul jersey.
I wouldn't mind a Glen Davis jersey tbh
when I was younger and worked at summer camp I def used to on the regular..

Now I just pull out an obscure jersey every now and then to play ball in 
ohwell.gif
 too old to look like an idiot wearing em out in public 

Hold on I gotta check y'all on this Monday morning quarterbacking going on

13.8 ppg 49% 35% from 3 7.2 boards 4.6 assists 11.2 shots a game

16.2 ppg 41% 30% from 3 5.1 boards 5.2 assists 13.4 shots a game

I'll let y'all figure which is lance and which is Don hayward. When it's all said and done lance will be remembered as a nicki minaj punchline but there was nothing foolish about thinking he'd be better than hayward

Last edited:
I've worn my lakers Nash jersey like twice since getting it two years ago

So basically I've worn it as much as Nash has

why do people do this?

just say you don't like wearing jerseys and keep it pushing

like the clowns come into a thread about mcdonalds and go "people really eat fast food ?"

nope nobody wears jerseys the nba, adidas and mitchell & ness just keep pumping em out for ***** and giggles

Hold on I gotta check y'all on this Monday morning quarterbacking going on

13.8 ppg 49% 35% from 3 7.2 boards 4.6 assists 11.2 shots a game

16.2 ppg 41% 30% from 3 5.1 boards 5.2 assists 13.4 shots a game

I'll let y'all figure which is lance and which is Don hayward. When it's all said and done lance will be remembered as a nicki minaj punchline but there was nothing foolish about thinking he'd be better than hayward

Ummmm.... where did you get these stats from?

why do people do this?

just say you don't like wearing jerseys and keep it pushing

like the clowns come into a thread about mcdonalds and go "people really eat fast food ?"

nope nobody wears jerseys the nba, adidas and mitchell & ness just keep pumping em out for ***** and giggles

:lol:

can i have the jersey? Always wanted that white Chris Paul jersey.

View media item 1470666
I wouldn't mind a Glen Davis jersey tbh

when I was younger and worked at summer camp I def used to on the regular..

Now I just pull out an obscure jersey every now and then to play ball in :\  too old to look like an idiot wearing em out in public 

I honestly don't see how it looks 'ridiculous'. If it was ridiculous, how can you blame the NBA/ Adidas for trying to change things up (sleeved, possible ads etc...)

and is this just a North America thing? I know in the Middle East, Philippines, Malaysia and other Asian countries Jerseys are hot thing to have. I'm not too familiar with Europe or Africa to make a judgement. But I find it strange NT keeps talking about NBA jerseys but wouldn't be caught dead wearing them.

I almost always wear one when i go to games. only time i wear them besides at games, is if im getting together at a friends house to watch a game. But i dont wear them in that scenario very often.

I almost always wear one when i go to games. only time i wear them besides at games, is if im getting together at a friends house to watch a game. But i dont wear them in that scenario very often.
see I want to wear them to games, but then I feel douchey like I'm tryna show off my fat arms or something 

My Carl Landry jersey needs to see some games before he's gone 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom