The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do people do this?

just say you don't like wearing jerseys and keep it pushing

like the clowns come into a thread about mcdonalds and go "people really eat fast food ?"

nope nobody wears jerseys the nba, adidas and mitchell & ness just keep pumping em out for ***** and giggles
agreed. Can't stand the dudes.thats just follow fads.. Wore jersey before they were "cool" and will continue to ...
... Nonsense... Basketball jerseys are the ish...I'm not fat and my arms look cool so I wear them without a tshirt or with doesn't matter ...

Last edited:
@rck3sactown bruh wear a shirt underneath. Looks better that way anyway. People wearin them like tank tops do look douchey
I don't want to do that either  

might have worn a shirt underneath a jersey once in my life and then took off the shirt like 5 minutes later 
laugh.gif

[thread="608612"]2014 2015 Nba Regular Season Thread Get Well Soon Craig Sager Derrick Rose Participates In Full Contact Practice Today/101840_20#post_23008954​[/thread]
@@rck3sactown bruh wear a shirt underneath. Looks better that way anyway. People wearin them like tank tops do look douchey
I don't want to do that either  

might have worn a shirt underneath a jersey once in my life and then took off the shirt like 5 minutes later 
laugh.gif
Just go with this fit
nah you got the wrong Patrick

Patrick Sparks
nthat.gif

agreed. Can't stand the dudes.thats just follow fads.. Wore jersey before they were "cool" will wear them after... Nonsense... Basketball jerseys are the ish...I'm not fat and my arms look cool so I wear them without a tshirt or with doesn't matter ...

Sad, grown *** dudes letting others dictate what they wear.

Yea summer time bball jersey keep you feeling cool too.

Last edited:
I still have a couple tiny Peja Stojakovic jerseys packed away from when i was like 10 or 11 years old :lol:

And a Mitch Richmond from like 7 years old

the only old *** Kings jersey I have that fits me still is a size 44 Hedo Turkoglu jersey.

I'll treat myself if I've been working out by whipping it out once or twice a summer if my arms be looking right 

why do people do this?

just say you don't like wearing jerseys and keep it pushing

like the clowns come into a thread about mcdonalds and go "people really eat fast food ?"

nope nobody wears jerseys the nba, adidas and mitchell & ness just keep pumping em out for ***** and giggles

dudes are corny...

Last edited:
LOL. its more abou da pits. so yes. wear that shirt inside please. no one wants to see ur white deoderant, or gillette gel clumpy or axe spray snow glazing ur pit pubes.

I stopped buying jerseys, only one i have is MJs wizard one. i hardly wear it.to go out, but maybe once in a while when chilling. cant aee myself wearing a jersey going to eat Pho with peeps. lol. da siracha stain and pho restaurant smell. nah,.just feels weird now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom