The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve making dudes look short.....

shouldve retired a Sun
its wild cause he's like a tall  6'1" too

smh at them hanging out with noted kkk member markymark
think nash is a lil taller than that

and 

WHAT?!
i once got on the subway like three summers ago in nyc and steve nash got on with his girl. he looked like he was maybe playing ball somewhere because he was carrying one, wearing shorts, etc. his girl was pretty, but blended in with everyone else.

i'm 6'1". i thought he was taller. i was like, "i can take this dude."

BBQ Chicken
laugh.gif
Just another day...

I actually feel bad for Blatt. Even though things have improved. Man can't do his job fully.
Got scrubs like Kyrie who hasn't even sniffed a post season in his career yet until teaming with Lebron arguing with you about calling a time out. Lack of Respect. Tom thibodeau would never stand for bull **** like that.

Last edited:
I actually feel bad for Blatt. Even though things have improved. Man can't do his job fully.
Got scrubs like Kyrie who hasn't even sniffed a post season in his career yet until teaming with Lebron arguing with you about calling a time out. Lack of Respect. Tom thibodeau would never stand for bull **** like that.

Tom Thibodeau would smack the dog **** out of son if he came like that towards him

if a player visually disrespects me like tat, im gonna bench.dem. i would purposely bench n embarass kyrie to humiliy, i would give him a DNP, let him log in 59 seconds n go out like a coach.

Pretty much, kyrie was eager to dribble the clock out and take that last shot :lol:

do I hear applauds when the spurs score in the AA??? sometimes I can't stand "miami" fans :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom