The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, David Lee is starting 
laugh.gif

Will the NBA start fining teams next year, for "resting".

Seems like everyone is overkill with it right now, not just Pop.

I hope everyone realizes the reason the Spurs got fined is because Pop didn't give proper notice about resting players. The fact he just flew the players home compounded the issue and made Stern angry. Everyone else who rests players gives proper notice and they just sit on the bench.

There's no way to fine teams for resting players. Even if the league required a "doctor's note", team physicians would just make some crap up.

View media item 1470915
Preview of tonight's matchup

Flopping

Flopping

And more flopping
Tony Parker 1,000 game, thought it was Cory Joseph first glance :lol:

View media item 1470888

they should just do a malice in the palace part 2. both teams soft and only fence. i.remember jermaine puppy small head dog oNeal was on the Warriors. i think he took a hard blocking foul charge and made blake or whoever react, but ONeal was just laughing on the side. he was da PG scrapper. bring him back.

like kids in the playground, best friends. i can see wadw and melo dough. didnt know bout CP. guess they all went brothels in China Olympics,.what a disgrace to get Bronze. disgrace,.disowned.

like kids in the playground, best friends. i can see wadw and melo dough. didnt know bout CP. guess they all went brothels in China Olympics,.what a disgrace to get Bronze. disgrace,.disowned.
that was the Greece Olympics not the China Olympics when they disgraced the nation and won bronze... plus Lebron/Wade/Melo barely even played, Larry Brown relied on Lamar Odom and Richard Jefferson instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom