The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
local radio in Sacramento yes.

like an annoyingly alot.

everytime they try to talk about the current rebuilding process, the local sports talk folks ALWAYS bring up the 99 season and/or the Warriors from a few years ago.

Makes me want to drive my car to Stockton or something
To David Stockton? The GOAT kings PG?

Last edited:
Yeah, about that water thing, we're officially in a drought down here again, so try to save some for us up North. Those small bodies of water are going to get even smaller.
Bottles the mind how they can't extract the salt from this big *** ocean right here and make it into drinkable/usable water. I mean I did it in chemistry class, so it's possible. 

Last edited:
yahoo
laugh.gif

Carmelo Anthony will show up to support his fancy Hollywood friends, but not his Knick teammates. (Getty Images)

with this shade right below it
laugh.gif

Bottles the mind how they can't extract the salt from this big *** ocean right here and make it into drinkable/usable water. I mean I did it in chemistry class, so it's possible. 

My son asked me about that today. It was one of those things I couldn't really explain to him. I was like, "I don't know why, they just can't." :lol:

I need this wack *** March Madness to end.

Can't even enjoy TNT on Thursdays because the guys are on the road.

Not that yall' care, yall' put TNT on the clown list this year, don't let me hear any *****ing about it tonight, either.

ali-g-respect-o.gif

Not that I'd advocate going after Rondo regardless, but I have a feeling Dragic will re-up with the Heat.

Rondo over Dragic?

Soooooo...

... back to this all time convo. :\

My team, man. :stoneface:

LOLakers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom