The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RealGM: LeBron James: I've Called Plays Every Game For 11 Years -- http://t.co/qxJgjqlWo5
Story is overblown.

Kidd & Carlisle had issues after Kidd was traded to Dallas a few years ago because Carlisle was trying to call every play instead of letting Kidd read, react & call his own. Carlisle was basically trying to hold his hand like he was a rookie. That's the EXACT same issue he & Rondo were having a few weeks ago :lol:

Guys who have shown the ability to create for themselves & others at a high level, have the freedom to run the offense without looking over at the coach, especially with a rookie coach in LeBron's case :lol: Now, he probably has MORE freedom under a rookie coach than he did with Spo, I wont argue against that at all.

Last edited:

Where did Walker come from?

And I thought he was a SG. 

Still have yet to see the guy on court.
Nobody knows... but he's terrible at everything. Everytime I get a chance to watch a game it's usually the same.

Makes me wish Miami would just be ruthless and rush McRob back, the fact that they are pressuring UD who says he hasn't ate in days should tell you something

Last edited:
Walker is more of a SF but since the Heat play smallball - they use him at 4 since he's kinda brolic

He was OJ Mayo's Robin in HS

Last edited:
View media item 1474349
cp3marc.gif

yDnqDA.gif

:smh:

Why you gotta bring up old stuff ... and stuff that happened yesterday?

Last edited:
Big Baby acting like he was ready for that action and getting pushed to the ground by LMA on accident :rofl:

Walker is more of a SF but since the Heat play smallball - they use him at 4 since he's kinda brolic

My friend in hs got banged on so god damn hard by Henry in a Vegas tournament back in HS :x

Last edited:

Where did Walker come from?

And I thought he was a SG. 

Still have yet to see the guy on court.
Nobody knows... but he's terrible at everything. Everytime I get a chance to watch a game it's usually the same.

Makes me wish Miami would just be ruthless and rush McRob back, the fact that they are pressuring UD who says he hasn't ate in days should tell you something
Sorry man. godspeed Miami bigs.

He was also Drafted in 08 from Kansas.

So he was a part of the Championship Kansas team I guess.

Don't remember him, and I was on CBB at that time, decently heavy.

Ya'll dudes really never heard of Walker before?

He was an elite prospect in one of the deepest HS classes of all time

I just remember Walker from Melo's first year with NYK, that 1st round series against Boston.

Instead of swinging the ball to Melo, my man decided to go iso on P2 and failed miserably lulz.

Ya'll dudes really never heard of Walker before?

He was an elite prospect in one of the deepest HS classes of all time

He changed his name and confused everyone :lol:

They used to say he had prime VC hops in HS. But he tore his ACL a couple times :smh:

Sorry man. godspeed Miami bigs.
No need to apologize 
laugh.gif

Based God been trying to kill us all season

Whiteside who only has one good hand is starting, and... oh, yeah Birdman who is having problems with his right will back him up.

Were starting to blame Obama...

Poor Napier who only did what he can, started well, got experimented with in the d-league, then got his minutes took, and after not playing for like a month-- out for the season... wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom