The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ya'll dudes really never heard of Walker before?

He was an elite prospect in one of the deepest HS classes of all time
I remember Bill... as soon as I saw him I recognized him.

I just didn't know where he came from... thought bruh' was long gone, quit bball or doing voice overs for oscar the grouch.

... When I found out bruh' was trynna creep as Henry undetected... 
laugh.gif

skywalker and beasley :pimp: shame both of them had lackluster nba careers to say the least. with walker it was injury related, just never the same after those knee injuries, but beasley man what a disappointment.

As if LeBron James is really driving a Kia... Never understand ad campaigns like these.

Bill was dunking everything in HS. His problem was he never developed a jumper or ballhandling, then 2 ACL tears later he was less of a freaky athlete. He could've been in the league for much longer if it weren't for the injuries.

As if LeBron James is really driving a Kia... Never understand ad campaigns like these.
He is/was/is though.

Before he signed with Kia, he had only called in and asked them to send him that new Big *** car because he saw it and liked it.

Was seen actually driving it, and so they signed him.

He either liked and rolled it, or he smooth hustled KIA and got and ad campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom