The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
RT @GaryParrishCBS Grizz guard Tony Allen walks to press row, asks what Eric Gordon is from the field. Answer: 2-of-9. Tony Allen then claps once, walks away.

:lol:

Last edited:

Were people saying Gordon was better than Harden in the past two years? Referring to this running joke is sort of cheap considering Gordon's various injuries that have him pretty much playing like a shell of his former self. A healthy Gordon would definitely be a dynamic scorer, no Julius Randle, but a nice up and coming player.. we'll never know what could have been.
The Randle jokes are never going to stop lol
laugh.gif

#betterthanharden

I got killed prior to the 2012 Olympics when I said harden should be on the team over gordon.. With the lack of SGs.. And his experience playing with Russ and kd, who were both locks for the team.. It made sense to me

Did lots of people pick Dallas to make it to the finals in this thread?

I have them going vs the Cavs.

Just needed to put it on the record.

Last edited:
Did lots of people pick Dallas to make it to the finals in this thread?

I have them going vs the Cavs.

Just needed to put it on the record.

Honestly, if the Clips can't do it, I wouldn't mind seeing the Mavs get there. Gotta love Dirk and I have a lot of respect for Carlisle.

#closetMavsfan

Need proven evidence that Dallas can defend at a high level. You are not winning anything if your defense is average to below average. It was at an elite level in 2011 when they won the chip.

Got GSW and a healthy OKC team beating the Mavs.

Anyone else is fair game, I mean they do have the man who have it all + renewed Tyson + Louie V Chandler.

Honestly, I'm actually surprised how many people appear to be at the Sixers game.

Mavs' are playing a lot like the 11' team.
I'm not sure on playoffs or finals but as of now I'm just happy watching them play at a higher level than the last few seasons.

Last edited:
Mavs' are playing a lot like the 11' team.
I'm not sure on playoffs or finals but as of now I'm just happy watching them play at a higher level than the last few seasons.

I figured the Spurs, Thunder, Clips, and Mav's can make it to the finals. Outside chance for the Rockets or Warriors, the western conference is stacked, obviously.

But I just think if healthy, the Mavs are a bad matchup for Most of those teams, especially the Spurs.

Everyone made their predictions already right? Thought I'd chime in (even if I'm late)

Only 4 games of 14+ FTM in single game this season. James Harden now has 3 of those 4 games after 17-18 FTM tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom