The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like another good W for the home team.

Definitely took me by surprise making AD look like a completely different player. Only 14pts, 8 rebs, 2 asts and 1 blk. Great team effort.
Those big bodies on him all game. Took a toll. We saw it first hand tonight.

Too quick and athletic my ***

What the hell! Ryan Anderson shorty commited dat??? what?!! What the **** has he been doing as a boyfriend yo?
eyes.gif

Those big bodies on him all game. Took a toll. We saw it first hand tonight.
Too quick and athletic my ***

Yea, I was going off last season and how he dominated. Part of the reason was because Marc wasn't 100% and Zbo didn't look as good as he does this year.

TA drew that foul at the end to get his 10th and 11th point to go with his 11 boards :lol: . He wanted that double-double

Still early, but this team looks zoned in. Everyone is playing their role this year and a lot of unselfish play.

TA is making it known that he wants to be on All-NBA 1st team D this year.

Marc is in the best shape of his life and playing the best basketball of his career

Boseph looks to be on a mission.

Conley is the only one that's a little off and that's due to his sprained ankle. The bench finally had a good game tonight and I'm expecting them to improve. This is also without Courtney Lee the last two games who was shooting the ball well in the first two games.

Last edited:
famn did the clippers legit just bite bits and pieces of everybody? the theater lighting from the lakers. the floor vid from the cavs. clippers are corny af

Need my man Adams to get in the rotation bhz.

Provide some offense off the bench.

Man, I want him to play as well. The only way he's going to get in is due to injury or trade. Between Lee, TA, Pondexter, VC and Prince, its going to be hard for him to get some PT. Joerger said in an interview to not expect the rookies to play this season too. :rolleyes

lil brother swag

You sound upset. The clippers are the biggest draw in LA right now. Also weren't the lakers giving out free Tees for the opener? That's a small market idea.

I'm not upset, I know my team blows, I aint trippin. Its the clippers that think their team doesnt suck any more. They're exciting, but still wild bunz and undisciplined.

lol tees are a small markets idea? what should they have given out? gt-r's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom