The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Toronto's loss, if Atlanta loses to Chicago tomorrow, they get to avoid CHI & CLE until the conference finals.

I wonder what Bud is thinking :nerd:
He does have a bachelor's degree in philosophy, politics, and economics. I trust in Bud. Toronto is the only eastern team with a winning record against the hawks tho.

Last edited:
Is pacers lose this game. We still in this :nerd:
I'm rooting for yall too :lol:

Wade is one of my favorites all time, so I def want to see him in person in the playoffs for possibly the last time. I'd definitely be at games 1 & 2. I saw him in '09 and I wanna catch him again.

But even if Indy gets this, Brooklyn has Orlando at home :smh: maybe Vic & Vucc go off and they can steal one.

Khris Middleton man :smh:

Is this going to be the first time ever that NBA fans everywhere will be rooting for the Celtics? I will be. Sorry Cavs fans.

With Toronto's loss, if Atlanta loses to Chicago tomorrow, they get to avoid CHI & CLE until the conference finals.

I wonder what Bud is thinking :nerd:
He does have a bachelor's degree in philosophy, politics, and economics. I trust in Bud. Toronto is the only eastern team with a winning record against the hawks tho.
no matter who you are you'd much rather face Casey & the Raps than Thibs and Chicago.

Don't care how the reg season games went :lol:

Last edited:
Would like to see Indy in over Brooklyn, George would at least make it interesting

Nets are complete and utter dog ****. No other way of putting it, they crap the bed in must win games

Come on Indy!

Last edited:
What's wrong with Washington, bros

Maybe the Bulls should go for 4th seed after all

Changed my mind, hope the Bulls lose tomorrow

George hill is and always has been the weakest link
son (no) chest hair on ppoint tho

pacers-gq-SSC.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back