The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok people I need some ideas. IDK who really pays attention but for the last two years I've been doing the NBA Playoff Bracket Challenge Thread once the seeds are locked and the playoffs start and plan to do it again this year.

http://niketalk.com/t/590131/2013-2...rats-to-beh235-and-imsneakerpimp-aka-a-friend

First year I didnt give away anything, it was more a whim kind of thing, second year I gave away fatheads, and now I'm trying to think of another prize and so far am coming up short.

-Wanted to do swingman jersey but everyone hates Adidas
-Wanted to do NBA Subway Signs (http://www.amazon.com/Framed-9-5x19-Orleans-Pelicans-Subway/dp/B00I2GMLP6) but some of them are very outdated (the one for The Cavs makes no mention of LeBron at all even though these were made in 2013)

But I cant think of much else. Anyone have any ideas?

PLEASE RESPOND

Blueprint Vinyl

These are the answers I expected 
laugh.gif

A box of Camel cigarettes would suffice if you wanting something to symbolic of Sean.

[quote name="amel223"]Ska, the situation you're kinda describing is like being misdiagnosed as an asthmatic when you're out of shape and then saying there's no such thing as asthma

It's nice that you were misdiagnosed. But it doesn't mean the disorder doesn't exist.[/quote]Misdiagnosed? When did I say I was misdiagnosed? Or that I don't have it? I said I've been diagnosed with it, twice, and that I've earned 2 degrees.

I know I have it, along with other things. My first diagnosis ever was FAS, and then RAD & GAD. I've overcome IED & ADHD, but I consider them valid diagnoses at the time, and I still struggle with PTSD.

Last edited:
antidope antidope if you wanna do a really dope prize, i found this guy on IG who makes metal art and for $75 (i think) he will make any custom image you want. Ive seen some sports team logos hes made and they're sick.

Cheaper than a swingman jersey...

Last edited:
@Antidope if you wanna do a really dope prize, i found this guy on IG who makes metal art and for $75 (i think) he will make any custom image you want. Ive seen some sports team logos hes made and they're sick.

Cheaper than a swingman jersey...
Thats something to consider, got a link to the IG?

I'll hit him up and see how long it takes to make something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom