The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

is this happening?
nerd.gif
As long as the Grizz hold on to the 12 point lead they have, yes.
yesjacknicholson.gif

Of course Dallas fan thinks they're going to win 
laugh.gif

It wouldn't be a monumental upset or anything, but honest question, is Monta or Parsons going to guard Harden? I don't see anyone matching up with Harden
Rondo is... he actually shut him down pretty well last game.

& Yes Parsons is playing

This one really hurts:

“@NBA: Biggest shot of the season? On Feb 6th, Anthony Davis buried the double-clutch buzzer-beater to beat the @okcthunder

This one really hurts:

“@NBA: Biggest shot of the season? On Feb 6th, Anthony Davis buried the double-clutch buzzer-beater to beat the @okcthunder

"His first and only 3 of the season..."

mean.gif

This one really hurts:

Do you really want to be in the playoffs that much? Without KD and Ibaka, OKC would've been sitting ducks in the West playoffs

Would have been stupid ugly....

1st off, SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. is a real one :pimp:

On the bright side, if they can get past the Spurs, they'll have a great chance of getting to the WCF. But that's a big ******* if.

Clippers ain't scared of San antone. We ain't scared of nobody :pimp:

Yeah well they did all they could to lose, playing those scrubs the ENTIRE game, you can't ask for a better way to lose 

Right. Can't guarantee a win any more than a loss. Especially against philly :smh:

How exactly will he get exposed?

rawImage.jpg

Mavs gotta good chance against the Rockets :pimp:

I have no faith in playoff houston

Last edited:
Anybody want to bet on the MEM / PDX series? I know somebody said the Grizz were going to be a quick 1st round exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom