The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a gem from tonight
Csg7sUT.gif

*Failed draft positioning. They messed around and ended up winning this game while ending up exchanging a moral victory for a top 10 pick :stoneface:

Brooklyn won, so the pick is ours right now.

Hawks got a cakewalk to the conference finals. Bulls-Cavs 2nd rd tho :pimp:

Rose didn't get hurt again did he?

Word is Rose felt soreness in the knee where he tore his ACL (the first injury) and bulls wanted to play it safe.

He SHOULD be able to play Saturday

Key word is should. You never know with Rose lol

Last edited:
I feel the same way for the Warriors, both are fairly inexperienced in the playoffs and both have great expectations. You guys just have to execute and if ya'll do I'm will smirk at the naysayers.
Hawks Dubs Finals is what the NBA needs. Enough of lbj and the Spurs. No offense to any Spurs and Lbj and Cleveland fans.

Jus hope the Hawks catch the Wiz and not the Raps in the 2nd round. Raps match up better than anyone else in the east with the hawks from what I saw in the regular season. Very tough and athletic team. only team in the east with a winning record against Atlanta but apparantly Bud wanted them cause soon as he got the news Toronto won he took everybody out.

Hawks probably hoping Bulls take Cavs out for them..

Pels Dubs is my vote for best first round matchup, in terms of Appeal, not competitiveness

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom