The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets a 2 seed? I love watching curry cook but if I had a vote for MVP harden gets it. I mean no one had them finishing higher than 5, well I did. Son took a team that wouldn't even be a 8 seed without him to a 2 seed ... Wow.

This is what the Grizz wanted. They must feel very comfortable in their path by winning this game tonight. I really want to see them against GSW in the 2nd round if they take care of business against PDX.

That Texas triangle all on one side 
pimp.gif

***** gonna be a blood bath 
pimp.gif

Fueling up the slander bus as we speak. Hopefully there's another avy worthy facial expression by CP0 in about a week and a half.

Can someone explain to me why the seeding in the West turned out the way it did? By record alone, Portland should be a 6 seed, and that would probably give us tastier match-ups in the 2nd round.

This is what the Grizz wanted. They must feel very comfortable in their path by winning this game tonight. I really want to see them against GSW in the 2nd round if they take care of business against PDX.
seen you say that twice and i was thinking to myself ,. who is pdx..... pt..... 

That series is in the bag honestly 

There is no reason why Griz should lose and I dont think  anyone has em losing 

Can someone explain to me why the seeding in the West turned out the way it did? By record alone, Portland should be a 6 seed, and that would probably give us tastier match-ups in the 2nd round.

Division winner can finish no lower then 4 but still not get HCA.

Just like last year when they were 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom