The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be feeling a little too good about the Grizz situation considering that they have not been playing great for a while and have their own injury issues.

I definitely feel good because there were two teams I was the most comfortable playing in the 1st round....Dallas and Portland. We got Portland and a depleted Portland team at that.

If shoeking were here he would tell us that there is no shame in getting monkey flipped in the first round because the playoffs are hard and you have to play against good teams
Speaking ill of the dead 
mean.gif

I definitely feel good because there were two teams I was the most comfortable playing in the 1st round....Dallas and Portland. We got Portland and a depleted Portland team at that.

And then you'll get GSW in round 2 without HCA ....

[quote name="Jumpman II"]Clippers Going to take out the Spurs :pimp:[/quote]Well this is false.

If shoeking were here he would tell us that there is no shame in getting monkey flipped in the first round because the playoffs are hard and you have to play against good teams

It's true though ... I mean, I know the slander is coming regardless, but I'll be able to live with losing to the defending champs, who are playing exceptionally well lately, and are considered the only real threat to the Warriors anyway...

Of course Dallas fan thinks they're going to win :lol:

It wouldn't be a monumental upset or anything, but honest question, is Monta or Parsons going to guard Harden? I don't see anyone matching up with Harden

Rondo has done a great job.

Houston is the perfect match up because they don't have anyone to expose Dirk on defense.

Don't really have to have anyone expose him on defense if on the offensive end he just clanks shots off the rim like he's done quite a bit this season.

It's true though ... I mean, I know the slander is coming regardless, but I'll be able to live with losing to the defending champs, who are playing exceptionally well lately, and are considered the only real threat to the Warriors anyway...
that's a good point. it's kind of a win-win for you guys.

if you win, holy **** you took out the Spurs. If not, no shame in losing to them

I love how it's all Lakers fans who are the quickest to celebrate that the Clippers might lose in the 1st round. Glad for you guys that there's something that makes it easier for you that your team is one of the worst in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom