The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Spare me the dreck about Harden’s free throws, by the way. He’s averaging 9.9 free throw attempts per 36 minutes — about the same as Kevin Durant averaged in multiple seasons, and fewer than Russell Westbrook averages now. There was no comparable outrage about the Thunder’s charity stripe parades, not even when Durant was duping fools with his rip move — a more transparent manipulation of the rules than anything Harden does."

Because they are playing :lol:

Joerger just said that because they are currently out. Tony Allen is just resting at this point. Conley may be more of a concern, but I would expect him to play.

Finally someone clears this up

Will probably be the best first round series with Memphis winning in 6/7

:rofl: offensively, hes far from a LMA, KG and duncan. if he wants to be the best player in the league. he needs to improve his offense skills. hes top 5 player already tho. 

He's already putting up better numbers offensively than all those guys in their primes B. The hell you talking about. And he doesn't even get the ball as much as he should.

I love how it's all Lakers fans who are the quickest to celebrate that the Clippers might lose in the 1st round. Glad for you guys that there's something that makes it easier for you that your team is one of the worst in the league.
I'm actually calling the 'upset'. Clipps in 6.

that's a good point. it's kind of a win-win for you guys.

if you win, holy **** you took out the Spurs. If not, no shame in losing to them
To us. But to everyone else it will be, "ha ha CP0 failed again." Oh well...
mean.gif
 at moral victories. losing to ________ is still losing. stop trying to cushion the fall man.

hope the Clips beat SA though   

Bonus: if the clips win the Lakers do too, cause organizations play for their cities, not the team. 
Don't know about you guys but the potential CLE-CHI 2nd round match-up in the East intrigues me.
Hope D Rose stays healthy man. If he doesn't I'm giving up on him.

Originally Posted by lakersman3000  
Two years from now ad should be in that number one spot (purple & gold)....
Because basketball reasons
smokin.gif

Lebron James has only had 3 GAMES IN THE LAST THREE SEASONS, where he's gotten 15 points from the line...half the games that Harden has had in one season.

And LEBRON has had only ONE GAME IN HIS CAREER where he's gotten 20 points from the line and that was 10 years ago...So in the last 10 seasons LeBron hasn't scored 20 points from the line in a game and Harden has had 2 games where he's scored 20 points from the line in just this season.

You guys don't like to point to the refs, but the reality is they are a BIG REASON, if not THE reason, that he's in the running for the MVP...
nerd.gif

@Chester McFloppy
First thing that came to mind was Lebron probably had more games that he could have scored a bunch from the line but missed the FTs. We all know the line is Harden's bread and butter. The charity stripe is gonna get that dude in the hall of fame if he keeps this up. Can't knock him at all for it either. 

nba needs to get back to that 5 gm first rd. better chance of "upset" and quicker beatdowns. no need to drag a lot of these series out.
if youre going 7, make it b2b and rest on travel

Last edited:
Haven't heard one good argument against AD except "Yall hype up everybody" :lol:

:rofl: pretty much all there is to it.

Dude is a transcendent talent...like a Lebron/KD.

His numbers (at the same age) trounce Garnett, and AD is well on his way to a HOF-type of career.

I don't know what "hype" people are talking about regarding him. He's been talked about in a high manner from the minute he stepped foot in Lexington. He's lived up (and even exceeded) to whatever expectations that were out for him.

While I think the Warrior win in 5 or 6 games, AD will get his. Dude is a ******* nightmare matchup.

According to ESPN Basketball Index
every series in the west
no team has better than a 59% chance of winning besides the Warriors (90+%) every other series is virtually "a pickem"

Last edited:
for entertainment purposes

Cleveland Cavaliers

11/5

Golden State Warriors

11/5

San Antonio Spurs

7/2

Atlanta Hawks

12/1

Chicago Bulls

12/1

Houston Rockets

16/1

Los Angeles Clippers

18/1

Memphis Grizzlies

28/1

Dallas Mavericks

40/1

Portland Trailblazers

40/1

Toronto Raptors

50/1

Washington Wizards

75/1

Boston Celtics

150/1

New Orleans Pelicans

150/1

Brooklyn Nets

200/1

Milwaukee Bucks

250/1

Last edited:
AD has never had talent around him like KD has had with Russell Westbrook and James Harden and Serge Ibaka.

Last edited:
what was y'all favorite games this season?

i think mine was the Spurs-Grizz 3OT game, or Spurs-Cavs when Kyrie scored 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom