The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what...

I'm going to check out now. This is just the duality of how **** goes on NT. I've been around here since 2000...and I've seen EVERY great player doubted or "overhyped" at one point or another. ****** on here didn't jump on the KD train until they had to. Dudes were literally saying Al Horford was better in 07. I saw Steph ******* on repeatedly in his early days. I hate Lebron...and I even I was around for the heavy "Melo will be better" contingent back on '03. 

I guess that's how things have to be. 

On to more important things...which series is getting the NBA TV treatment this year?

What's my agenda?

The Hawks aren't my team

Where did I say anything about about the number one record?

You seem to be projecting feelings onto me

All I said is that Warriors have more prime talent than the Hawks which even you acknowledged

The initial discussion was about COY in which you were saying Warriors had "prime" talent compared to the Hawks team of "castoffs" which only YOU and Ryan keep saying to hype up Mike Bud over Kerr. Yet, like I've shown you, Hawks had TWO all stars already on their team, whereas coming into THIS season, Curry was the only recent all star. So no, the Hawks didn't just have a bunch of "castoffs."

Anyway, in all this Hawk talk, i think Brooklyn will give them some nice comp. That should be a fun series.

CCuMGTyUsAA2XRI.jpg
whys he got his hood on indoors though?

You know what...

I'm going to check out now. This is just the duality of how **** goes on NT. I've been around here since 2000...and I've seen EVERY great player doubted or "overhyped" at one point or another. ****** on here didn't jump on the KD train until they had to. Dudes were literally saying Al Horford was better in 07. I saw Steph ******* on repeatedly in his early days. I hate Lebron...and I even I was around for the heavy "Melo will be better" contingent back on '03. 

On to more important things...which series is getting the NBA TV treatment this year?

Its hilarious how history always repeats its itself. Two years from now the biggest detractors will be the biggest fans.

I remember when I was told I was crazy for saying KD was better than Melo 4 years ago. :lol:

Last edited:
You know what...

brooklyn atlanta. nobody is gonna watch that snorefest

You know what...

Its hilarious how history always repeats its itself. Two years from now the biggest detractors will be the biggest fans.

I remember when I was told I was crazy for saying KD was better than Melo 4 years ago. :lol:

and the people that love him will undoubtedly turn against him. lol.

they're already turning on steph.

Wouldn't mind seeing Thibs in OKC next season :nerd:

that is, only if things can't be reconciled in Chicago and are as bad as reported with the front office...

Thibs would have Westbrook playing 47.5 minutes per game :lol:

You know what...

brooklyn atlanta. nobody is gonna watch that snorefest
NBA TV :lol:

Bron fan, right?

I mean, I'm just saying... right? :smile:

I'm talking about how they're playing basketball RIGHT NOW. I'm not talking about UK Anthony Davis being on this current Cavs.

You're saying that RIGHT NOW a guy who's never played in the playoffs is more scary than a guy with 2 finals mvp's.... thats stupid and some prisoner of the moment **** IMO.

If you really believe that there is no sense in us going any further.

Last edited:
He needs to get stronger. He still gets knocked around at times and takes awkward falls. He needs to get more comfortable handling the ball. Sometimes he falls in love with his jumper. There are things he can work on.

That =/= 'A long way' like the other dude said

Wouldn't mind seeing Thibs in OKC next season :nerd:

that is, only if things can't be reconciled in Chicago and are as bad as reported with the front office...

Thibs would have Westbrook playing 47.5 minutes per game :lol:

so you want kd to have a short career? that you russ?

is it just me or did the last day of the nba games just ruin ALL of the first round matchups?

other than my hometown raps and the spurs as my favorite team of all time...every other first round matchup is atrocious...

okc vs warriors - ruined

spurs vs dallas - ruined

hawks vs pacers or even heat - ruined

clippers vs portland

memphis vs clippers

literally all the first round match ups are boring as hell and it sucks....

roll.gif
offensively, hes far from a LMA, KG and duncan. if he wants to be the best player in the league. he needs to improve his offense skills. hes top 5 player already tho. 

Last edited:
[quote name="air4life"][quote name="DarthSka"]
I don't see how this would be disagreed with. Only way I see is if someone is a huge Bron fan AND hasn't paid attention to AD.[/quote]I attend Pelicans games. I love AD. He is not on Lebron's level........yet :nthat:[/quote]I can respect that. I disagree, but I see you.

Stephen A Smith predicts the Los Angeles CLIPPERS will make it to the NBA finals back in November ." on YouTube

that pick is sure going over smoothly now :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom