The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
But how does that make him better?
laugh.gif
He can have as good of an impact offensively as Steph and is in another galaxy defensively so yeah, pretty simple. 

And they could defend him? He would do better on his defensive end against them than they would on their end against him.
yes he has better defense than them...but they have better offense than his defense AND defense. hes not gonna eat against any of those other 6 1 on 1 besides cp3 and MAYBE steph cuz lets be cereal bout the size matchup. but theyre going to torch him offensively and his defense wont be able to keep up. 

simply put, comparing players by themselves, u should imagine them in a 1 on 1. then imagine their effect on a team. in a 1 on 1, AD loses to everyone there. every time. On a team, AD protects the rim and can drag them to the bottom spot in the playoffs... and the others....

yes he has better defense than them...but they have better offense than his defense AND defense. hes not gonna eat against any of those other 6 1 on 1 besides cp3 and MAYBE steph cuz lets be cereal bout the size matchup. but theyre going to torch him offensively and his defense wont be able to keep up. 

simply put, comparing players by themselves, u should imagine them in a 1 on 1. then imagine their effect on a team. in a 1 on 1, AD loses to everyone there. every time. On a team, AD protects the rim and can drag them to the bottom spot in the playoffs... and the others....

Wait a minute....their offense is better than his offense and his defense?!?! Man, you're high.

Last edited:
Davis is ELITE defensively and damn good on offense, with a still developing game. Dude hasn't scratched the surface of his potential and isn't anywhere near his prime. Which is beyond scary if you think about it.

WTF kind of logic is this? Dude just made up random ****

tell me more about how AD eats on switches. case and point, a week ago.

curry dont even fear AD. klay layin up right in AD face at the rim.

Davis is ELITE defensively and damn good on offense, with a still developing game. Dude hasn't scratched the surface of his potential and isn't anywhere near his prime. Which is beyond scary if you think about it.

He couldn't shoot his rookie year now he's hitting 48% of his mid range shots.

Changed his whole form, he's gonna be hitting 3's in a year or too.

Last edited:
WTF kind of logic is this? Dude just made up random ****

He's moved the goalposts 3 times in the last 20 minutes.
MAKING UP RANDOM S***????? So when u talk about which player is better than another player you stare at defense and ignore everything else?????? Defense outweighs ALL other stats and contributions? Defense outweighs WINS? yall can move on with that bs. If i say im better you at basketball...i can back that up with look i protect the rim...im much more valuable than u so that makes me better? nah! If you dropping 30 on my head at will, you're clearly better. if i cant guard YOU, it doesnt matter how easily i can lock up everyone else on the court...im not better than YOU

so AD aint better than the other 6. He can lock up everyone else in the league most likely, but hes getting torched by the 6 ahead of him, which is why hes #7

Last edited:

He couldn't shoot his rookie year now he's hitting 48% of his mid range shots.

Changed his whole form, he's gonna be hitting 3's in a year or too.

No doubt...he was a guard up until late in his HS career. I have no doubts he'll add the 3 ball to his skill set.

Their offense is better than his offense and defense :lol: Dude is 4th in the league in scoring, 1st in blocks, 8th in rebounds.....but their offense is better than his offense and defense?!?

Their offense is better than his offense and defense
laugh.gif
Dude is 4th in the league in scoring, 1st in blocks, 8th in rebounds.....but their offense is better than his offense and defense?!?
He's ahead of Steph...yet has limited offense. Dude is on some sherm.

Last edited:

How would a guard stop Anthony Davis from scoring? And besides the point basketball isn't a 1 on 1 game. Curry benefited greatly with that great team he has.

Keep in mind Ryan missed 21, Eric 21, Jrue 42 & AD 14 games. And they managed to make it in.

Other than Tyreke Evans name a player who wasn't injure on this team off the top of your head...I'll wait.

View media item 1494337

Their offense is better than his offense and defense
laugh.gif
Dude is 4th in the league in scoring, 1st in blocks, 8th in rebounds.....but their offense is better than his offense and defense?!?
precisely. he can eat on other teams, but ur comparing PLAYERS, not teams. AD cant go against lebron and win. AD cant go against curry no harden nor russ and win 1 on 1. we're talking about PLAYERS. we dont call lebron the best in the world cuz he has a great record. he can beat ANYONE (up until this season apparently)

Just because he has amazing shot blocking numbers doesn't mean he's great defensively.  a lot of those blocks are coming from the weakside.

1v1 defense, he's food for a lot of bigs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom