The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only team I could see beating the Warriors in the West was a healthy OKC. If Tony Parker gets right the Spurs could beat 'em but I wouldn't bank on that. It won't be easy but with all their pieces and home court I think the Warriors come out the west. Cavs come out the East. Cavs over Warriors in 6 in a great finals.

Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan · 14m14 minutes ago
Nick Young told reporters they could find him in Maui if they needed him. Not Jordan Clarkson: "I'll be here all summer. It's home for me."

Gotta like that Clarkson kid. Swaggy, on the other hand, should get cut.

Nick Young told reporters they could find him in Maui if they needed him. Not Jordan Clarkson: "I'll be here all summer. It's home for me."

Clarkson already took Lin spot, Nick Young is trash, this is supposed to be his prime years.

Putting global distribution channels aside, I was really hoping Under Armour would have won. It would be interesting to see a fresh look. Kind of like Champs back in the day.
they're still an evolving company, but they're taking a lot more chances with their designs than any other sport apparel company out there. real forward stuff

it could've been interesting to see them contribute to the nba uniforms

clarkson prbly cant afford a maui trip yet... n swaggy will be going there will a plump *** to rest on id be gone too :lol:

they're still an evolving company, but they're taking a lot more chances with their designs than any other sport apparel company out there. real forward stuff

it could've been interesting to see them contribute to the nba uniforms
UA doesnt get enough credit outside of football. they make QUALITY stuff, especially for basketball. i wouldve loved to see what they came up with for jerseys and for KDs if that deal had went through. currys shoes are FIRE
There isn't a player in the history of the NBA that I would pick over AD.
i know hes trolling, but some of you believe this in your heart.
That nasty fake *** is attached to an unattractive albino doing her best ratchet black girl impersonation.

Nick is a clown on every level.
iggys a** aint fake. no need to slander. she is wack in EVERY way but the booty aint fake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom