The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Durant Says 'Hell No' He Won't Watch the NBA Playoffs http://slam.ly/5YSV1a
CCu_3-ZUsAAJwjH.png

laugh.gif
petty
KD be low key annoying when he try to make alpha comments  wear his sisters blue pants
true

Completely understand where KD is coming from, why would you watch just to drag you down about not being able to play in them yourself.

If dudes aren't hurt get some rest and get back to getting better ain't like they wont find out who won or check ESPN etc. but sitting down watching a whole series I wouldn't.

http://grantland.com/1990s-orlando-magic-oral-history/

That's how the Thunder will be remembered.
GREAT READ

Nick Anderson bought a Ferrari in Houston and he can’t even drive a stick. We’re like, “Why are you buying a $150,000 car during the Finals, in Houston of all places?” 

roll.gif
roll.gif

After those missed FTs to ice Game 1, dude checked out.

10.jpg

I used to have this conversation with Dwight Howard years ago. I used to tell him, “Shaquille O’Neal at your age, even at a younger age, he’d have killed you.” But he don’t seem to think so. I used to tell him, “Man, you just don’t understand. You caught Shaq on his elder years and you still really couldn’t do nothing with him. But a young Shaquille O’Neal? Ain’t nothing you could do but holler, ‘Help, help, help!’”   - Nick Anderson

They announce the MVP towards the end of the First Round right?

Steph may have trouble guarding Reke, this may work in Hardens favor because he's going to run circles around Monta

They announce the MVP towards the end of the First Round right?
Steph may have trouble guarding Reke, this may work in Hardens favor because he's going to run circles around Monta

Deadline for mvp voting is tommorow, they just announce it after the first round

I think the clips could win.....if it wasn't for the hack a DJ strategy..

That will be their downfall

I think the clips could win.....if it wasn't for the hack a DJ strategy..

That will be their downfall
Didn't Spurs lose the game where they hacked up DJ though?

I mean he started hacking towards the first part of the 4th and completely destroyed his Players rhythm. If I remember correctly.

Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan · 14m14 minutes ago
Nick Young told reporters they could find him in Maui if they needed him. Not Jordan Clarkson: "I'll be here all summer. It's home for me."

Gotta like that Clarkson kid. Swaggy, on the other hand, should get cut.
Really think we could win with this kid at the point. KAT, JO, or JW in the draft and I'll be happy about the future. 
There isn't a player in the history of the NBA that I would pick over AD.
js1.gif
js1.gif
js1.gif
js1.gif
349.gif

Stephen Curry says Warriors' season will be failure if they don't win title

applaud his honesty
He lying... KD be low key annoying when he try to make alpha comments.
My dude but 
laugh.gif
. I'm sure a bunch of players don't watch the playoffs. 

If I could pick any player in NBA history to start from scratch, I have to go with Shaq, even over Jordan.

Several are in front of AD.

that hack a player don't even work well though

Against DJ I can see it being somewhat effective

Didn't Spurs lose the game where they hacked up DJ though?
I mean he started hacking towards the first part of the 4th and completely destroyed his Players rhythm. If I remember correctly.

I thought the spurs won that game. Either way it is effective in some situations, it got them back in the game last night against the pels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom