The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll never have another head coaching job after this leaked.
laugh.gif
Gotta give him props for trying whatever he thought would reach the players, but this was a bad idea.

Man zyzz I just went to follow you and your profile pic is the same as your avy here :lol:

Kobes my favorite player and all, but I wanna follow dudes who post more than just kobes face. :smh:

Once you start posting interesting things about you besides your love for mamba, hola at me

Last edited:
Man zyzz I just went to follow you and your profile pic is the same as your avy here :lol:

Kobes my favorite player and all, but I wanna follow dudes who post more than just kobes face. :smh:

Once you start posting interesting things about you besides your love for mamba, hola at me

Ill start posting once the weather gets nice out here in MI :lol:

srs

:lol: Gotta give him props for trying whatever he thought would reach the players, but this was a bad idea.

exactly. the fact he felt he needed to resort to this is enough for me to question the guys in uniform as much as Brian.

Denver was just never a good fit to begin with. He'll get another crack at it; might need to become an assistant for a bit again, though.

How do we know his players didn't write and request that he rap for them?

It's likely that the players said "if we do such and such, you have to spit some bars".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom