The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Rather be a social media clown. Kid ain't got nothing else to do but show up and get his rehab done. Nothing else. He's not that good to be acting like this.

Last edited:
Dammit Embiid.

It probably does get annoying just simply showing up for rehab and getting held back all season because they didn't want him to play til next year.

Dammit Embiid.

It probably does get annoying just simply showing up for rehab and getting held back all season because they didn't want him to play til next year.

If you have any job I'm sure there are aspects that are annoying. But we all have a job to do...

i'd appreciate if y'all came into the lovely Knicks thread & voted in the poll. 15 more votes to declare the winner.

http://niketalk.com/t/605554/2015-ny-knicks-offseason-thread-vote-in-the-poll-in-this-thread
Done.

Like I said in there:

For looks (read: boobs), I go current Katy. But my vote was 80s Madonna, because she would have done ANYTHING you wanted. I don't imagine Brittney or Katy or Mariah getting too freaky, tbh. But Madonna, in the 80s? Ask it, she'd have done it. Or at least that's the way it seemed.

Last edited:
Biggest takeaway from that article
He has looked lean yet strong, and drenched in sweat from one-on-one workouts with Sixers coach Curtis Sumpter. If people ever questioned his commitment at the start of the year, he's done quite the job of shutting them up recently.
But of course people pay more attention to the headline.

Dammit Embiid.

Exactly. The organization clearly doesn't give a damn about the product on the floor why should the players have a higher standard than the execs? Embiid should fine them for being trash.

Lawson is a snake for leaking that video :smh:

Shaw threw the players under the bus constantly. No sympathy for him at all. He acted like a clown to the media - no surprise he acted like a clown in the locker room. Treating the team like children. He should read a couple more books on how to reach millennials before trying to get back into coaching.

Exactly. The organization clearly doesn't give a damn about the product on the floor why should the players have a higher standard than the execs? Embiid should fine them for being trash.

Lawson is a snake for leaking that video :smh:

Yeah, but he might not be with the Sixers forever. So even if the team sucks, it's in his personal best interest to work hard and make himself a player. But from the sounds of the article, he's starting to do that.

There were videos of him dunking between the legs back in like January/February I think.

Noel was the same way last year.

Last edited:
Exactly. Rather be a social media clown. Kid ain't got nothing else to do but show up and get his rehab done. Nothing else. He's not that good to be acting like this.
Actually, he is that good. I mean he hasn't showed the NBA anything yet but imagine the frustration of he feels, He feels like a Player that is being HELD BACK by not being allowed to play because his team doesn't want to win.

It reminds me of the movie Major League where the owner wants the team to lose so she takes away their ice baths, replaces their plane with a beater bus, etc.

Kid could have played, they are ******* with his future because they are losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom