The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of all these basketball logos with basketballs and words around it. Get more creative.
a5t6pbshrlwmaw2zjzra.jpg

nba_dc_bucks_04.png

CEzwmmoW8AAok9r.png

Wizards ditched the Wizard for a circular logo too

Last edited:
This might set them back like the Malone firing set back the Kings. These GMs are out of control.
nah there's no way. Players have all summer to deal with (if they are even mad) and then get to do a training camp with the new coach.  Unlike Sacramento where they fired an overachieving coach that the players loved 20 games into the season

It's mandatory to have a basketball incorporated into the primary and/or secondary logo.
Is it really? The Spurs dont have one that I can see.
Kind of, sort of:
There’s also been a long-held belief (maybe among NBA logo nerds) that a basketball has to be represented in each team logo. Not exactly, Arena noted.

“I think the misnomer is that there is a rule that it has to be in the primary logo,” Arena said. “What we encourage is having a ball in your identity. That might be in your primary logo or that might be in your secondary logo.”
http://www.slamonline.com/nba/nba-team-logo-changes/#f3bzYm5MgiIxgg7H.97

Maybe the Spurs were grandfathered in? Or maybe they're like Pop and don't give a **** about what the league wants. :lol:

If only had it been Endless apps back in the early 2000s AI wouldn't be waiting for that trust fund to kick in.

In certain areas, TGIFriday's gets lit. LOL. It's sad, but I've seen the bar area roped off, DJ spinning, etc. You grow up in Newport News and other rural areas etc., you're ALL about the chain restaurants.

Cheesecake Factory might as well be Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills. :lol:

No clue why dudes thing TGIF / Cheese cake factory are these high end establishments that take thousands of dollars.

Cheesecake Factory is super meh for the price

Cheesecake factory is garbage

preach...PREACH...PREEEEEEACH

Been tellin' my wife this for years yet she still loves the place. Probably spent thousands there over the years and never been satisfied with what I got for the price. The cheesecake is good, that's about it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom