The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
preach...PREACH...PREEEEEEACH

Been tellin' my wife this for years yet she still loves the place. Probably spent thousands there over the years and never been satisfied with what I got for the price. The cheesecake is good, that's about it though.

pretty much

havent been to cheescake factory in years. But their chicken madeira is 
pimp.gif

chicken-madeira-yum.jpg

I like both TGI Fridays and Cheesecake Factory for the simple fact that theyre both one of the few places that didnt start dialing back the portion sizes covertly and charging the same price like people weren't going to notice. Plus I usually enjoy what I get from there.

When Monty Williams came to the New Orleans Pelicans' facility Tuesday morning for a meeting with executive vice president Mickey Loomis, he thought the discussion would be about a possible contract extension, league sources said.

Williams, whose contract was set to expire after the next season, had just ended the franchise's four-year playoff drought and presumed he would be rewarded.

Instead, Williams was fired. He was completely taken aback by the decision, especially after recently receiving praise from ownership for reaching the postseason.
http://www.nola.com/pelicans/index.ssf/2015/05/mickey_loomis_monty_williams_w.html

Oof.

When Monty Williams came to the New Orleans Pelicans' facility Tuesday morning for a meeting with executive vice president Mickey Loomis, he thought the discussion would be about a possible contract extension, league sources said.

Williams, whose contract was set to expire after the next season, had just ended the franchise's four-year playoff drought and presumed he would be rewarded.

Instead, Williams was fired. He was completely taken aback by the decision, especially after recently receiving praise from ownership for reaching the postseason.
http://www.nola.com/pelicans/index.ssf/2015/05/mickey_loomis_monty_williams_w.html

Oof.
Grimey.
mean.gif

If he wasn't your coach for the future, then fine, that's one thing.

But don't throw everything into making the playoffs, then  fire your coach.

So now you've short changed your team just to get eliminated in the first round, and then reward your coach by firing him. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom